• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fav Legendary

Peanutz

So i herd you leik peanutz?
Years
  • I like both Lugia and Rayquaza.

They are both awesome in appearance and strength, but I think I prefer Rayquaza more.
    Dragons are awesome, and Rayquaza is my favorite Pokemon anyway.

hank jones

Elite Pokemon Ranger
    Years
  • groudon!

I like groudon!!! His attack is through the roof. He's awesome in every way... except for speed. He's by far the slowest legendary. Although, i think regigigas is pretty close...

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Groudon/Arceus/Palkia/Heatran/Cresselia/Darkrai/Mewtwo/Deoxys/Suicune

I cant choose one.

Last edited:

Lt_Nite

GnR for life!
    Years
  • Personally I like Ho-oh the best he's just so awesome, and looks cool too. He was also my fav to get in the 2nd gen games. Also, Jirachi just because the little guys so cute, but powerful!

Zacch2

Awesome Trainer
    Years
  • Do psuedo-legendary pokémon count? If so, it will probably be Dragonite or Salamance. My favorite complete legendary pokémon is Raikou or Entei.

Arukas

ラドクリフ
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2010
    My favorite would have to be the 3 legendary dogs, And the 3 legendary birds

Tie between all 6 of them =]

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Mewtwo, Rayquaza, and Dialga are my favorites. I find it impossible not to like them.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Mewtwo, then Lugia. Suicune, Mew, Celebi, and Darkrai are up there too though.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • Giratina, easily. Thing's a BAMF =P

Others I like are Ho-Oh, Lugia, Kyogre, and Darkrai. I don't like how overrated Darkrai can be, but dammit, he looks just so awesome and grows on me whether I want him to or not =D

IauraLucario

Eh bored.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2009
    my favorite legendayr is Suicune ^^ i like Water types the best and suicune is sweet 8P

NDS525

-NO SIGNAL-
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2012
    Mew because it's cute, psychic, can be strong when it needs to be, can turn to any Pokemon, and it's said to live forever!
    Fav Legendary

Last edited:

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I don't really have a favorite legendary because I rather them be free and I don't really pay attention to them as much as I do to regular pokemon. xD If I had to pick one though I would say Shaymin/Skymin. :)

Back