• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

fav rpgs?

fpff

Professional Lopunny Trainer
Years
  • yo me fpff here just wanted to know what are your favorite rpgs my personal fav is the shin megami tensei series and the only final fantasy game i really liked which is six i also like lesser known rpgs as well

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • I...have many fav rpgs. Golden Sun is probably my favorite rpg.

I have more! But for some reason don't think I should say it because it's too long.

Years
  • Anything from the Final Fantasy series would be considered my favourite, though some of them are better than others. Amongst that franchise, my choice would be Crisis Core, and probably XIII-2.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Hmmm, I'd say that my favorite RPGs would be Tales of Symphonia, Tales of Vesperia, and Phantasy Star Online. And Xenosaga 1 and 3.

EDIT: And Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. How the hell could I forget that?

Last edited:

Yukari

Weeeell... Ultima, Final Fantasy, and Kingdom Hearts would be some of my favorites. Out of the three I would choose Ultima 7: The Black Gate, Final Fantasy 7, and Kingdom Hearts.

LavenderTownGhost

Returning to Hoenn
    Years
  • My favorite RPGs are Pokemon Emerald, Pokemon Colosseum, the .hack//G.U. series for the PS2, and Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I really like The Elder Scrolls - I've only played Oblivion and Skyrim, but they're definitely among my favorite RPGs. I'm also a fan of the Final Fantasy series - haven't played one I didn't love yet.

Back