• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

fave animal

what do you like better?

• Total voters

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    Isn't it obvious? xD Cats, because they own you and stuff. xD But, other than that I like snakes, wolves, foxes, and sharks. ^_^

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
    Kitty_girl333 said:
    Isn't it obvious? xD Cats, because they own you and stuff. xD But, other than that I like snakes, wolves, foxes, and sharks. ^_^
    Sharks? LOL! Yeah, they're cool. Too bad you can't have them as pets.

"Sharkey, this is my Math Teacher, Mr. Smith."
    *Five seconds later - no Mr. Smith, full Sharkey*
    "Good boy, Sharkey!"

XD I love also love cats. I've got three (one lives with my Dad, though). I love the sounds they make, and the way they look at you! AW! And how they like food and warmth, but nothing else (besides attention, and that... Special something. You know what I'm talking about... Pie)! XD

And I like guineapigs, hamsters, rabbets, little mice, etc.. Sadly, I don't have any of them. My Mom thinks that any full-grown, fury creature smaller than half a metre is related to rats (which she hates) somehow. Plus the cats would probably eat them. Like they did with our fishies. ^_^

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    I like wolves, foxes well you could just say I like everythin in the dog family. I like them because they're just so cool and awesome.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I have a lot of favorite animals!!!

-Sheep
    -Mice
    -Squirrels
    -Deer
    -Kitties

And a lot more! But those are my top 5! ^^

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    What is with you and making polls?

I don't care much about animals so I don't think I have one.

Years
    I'm not sure what my top favorite animal is; however, favorites of mine include:

Weasels, ferrets, armadillos, rabbits, kakapos (species of rare parrot...look it up, it's adorable!), banded linsangs...

Yeah. That's just about it, I think. I'm not sure why exactly I like those...probably because they're cute, pretty, and/or interesting to look at. O.o

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Smarties-kun said:
    Hard question... I like so many animals (Foxes, dogs, wolves, dolphins, elephants and parrots, only to mention a few...). I have three animals sharing the position of my favourite animal wolves, dogs and foxes. I can't decide the absolute favourite of those, though...
    Yeah, same here. I like so many animals as well, like you say; but my top tied favorites would have to be wolves, foxes, and dogs, or basically the whole canine family. I like all of the fanged, misunderstood animals too though, like snakes, bats, sharks. And I love dolphins, horses, parrots.... Heck, all animals have their own special qualities. I love them all! <<3

Years
    I like a lot of them, like Amy and Smarties said. I like wolves, most other canines, ravens, sea birds, wading birds, most other birds, most fish, including sharks, most cetaceans (dolphins, whales and porpoises), and Malayan tapirs and okapis... and a lot more... XD

QT Celebi

With Kawai Ryou Bakura san!
    Years
    I love reptiles! Especially Leopard Geckos, Reticulated Pythons and Green tree Pythons! They are so cute and I love the skin texture XD Also I love rodents. I like all animals!

Bocky

<-- the best
    Years
    YES!!! Im the first one to say that my favorite animal is a FLAMINGO!! I love flamingos. i also like cats and dogs too.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I like cats, foxes, small lizards, and seahorses, all of which are adorable <3

...I'm weird. XD.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    That ish a very hard question. X3;; I love all animals. But I guess my favourites are: horses, dogs, kangaroos, wolves, and orca whales. :)

Years
    *pops in for a late reply* yeah coolmaster, she had a crazy day. Since this one actually stayed here, I figured it could stay open. I even asked to double-check, and I was told it was okay. ^^;

Anyway, I <3 cats. Cats are fuzzy, their meows are so cute, they're warm, they purr, and they're not very tempermental for me anyway. They're absoultely adorable.

Back