• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fave fighting types

Years
    In b/w, there are are a lot of fighting type pokemon 16 to be specific.
    What is your favourite Fighting type(can be any gen) Why?
    For me it would be Lucario. Because it just looks awesome. The likeliness to Anubis, the affliation with Aura. Even the baggy pants :D

Last edited:

Dylan1

ALOT IS NOT A WORD!!!!
    Years
    by types do you mean pokemon? cuz fighting is a type. like fire or ghost. and nice signature.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Favourite two are Breloom and Lucario personally, although I suppose I prefer the former. I suppose I just like the design and found it useful - always liked Effect Spore as well, and it was always useful for me in the games with the likes of Spore and Flase Swipe for catching stuff. =D However I like a fair few other fight types as well, although some of the newer ones I am yet to form an opinion on due to never trying them out yet.

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    Machamp, Conkeldurr, Breloom and Scrafty.

I guess especially Machamp. He's the father of all fighting pokémon in my opinion.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Fave fighting types

Toxicroak simply has an amazing design, almost like a bipedal Ninja battletoad. I was sold on it when I saw video of it in battle in PBR. His fainting animation involved him gasping for air before falling on his back, but given his cry, it sounds more like he's rofling masochistically than actually fainting. XD

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Gallade and Lucario became my favorite Fighting Pokemon when I first saw them. Their designs are very good.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    I love Gallade and Mienshao, especially Mienshao
    It;s actually the first fighting Pokemon I've ever put in my team

Back