• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fave Pkemon song

Rainflower

분홍신
    Years
    American Versions:
    - Together Forever
    - Born to Be a Winner
    - We All Live in a Pokemon World

Japanese Versions:
    - Kimi no Soba de ~Hikari's Theme~
    - Mezase Pokemon Master (Any versions)
    - Pokemon Symphonic Medley
    - High Touch!
    and more. XD

Years
    At my 18th birthday a coupla weeks ago, I got drunk, ripped my shirt off and sung on a Microphone in front of over 100 people: the season one theme, Pokérap and Team Rocket's Rockin'.

I guess those would be my favorites. :D

peach girl

<3 Pokemon Lover <3
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2009
    I really liked Nyaasu no Party (Meowth's Party) and Nyaasu no Uta (Meowth's Song). I think they were ending songs for the japanese cartoon. Both are great =)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    -takes in deep breath- I WANNA BEEE THE VERY BEST! Okay, that. And Catch Me If You Can from the 1st movie. Brother from the 1st movie is good, too and the Lugia theme from the 2nd movie.

Game wise, there are so many to choose from, but I'll say the Frontier Brain Battle (Sinnoh) is my favorite as of right now. And the HGSS Kanto trainer battle. That's awesome.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2011
    Jhoto theme song was the best ;3 so fun to sing along to! I still do somedays lol.

Fate Falls

Pokémon Researcher
    Years
    My favorite theme song is for Season 11 -- We Will Be Heroes. I absolutely love it, and it was definitely such an improvement from season 10! (Oh God, that Poké rap was so annoying.)

*Charizard*

Velocity
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    I have heaps of favorite songs but I will narrow it don to 3 just because I couldn't be bothered to name them all.

1: You can do it (If you really try)
    2: Original Pokemon Theme song
    3: 2.B.A Master

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    2.B.A Master, Misty's song and 'the Dream' theme song.
    These are some of my favourate pokemon songs. <3

EDIT: I didn't knew that the pokemon games' midis are also allowed. Soooo.... Giratina battle theme, Deoxys Battle theme, Cynthia's battle theme, Champion Blue(rival)'s battle theme and all three of the legendary beasts' battle theme(HGSS)! Oh Yeah! XD

Last edited:
    Years
    the only way to settle this is to have a vote on it. Nominate top 10 songs on this thread & then someone post a vote thread for the 10 then everyone can put a vote in and we can all see which songs winning. My votes for Battle Dimension, the woman that sings it's got a great voice, & i always have to sing out when i hear it come on telly (RIP Jetix - sob :( .

Come on everyone sing out, all alone far from home......................

Back