• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fave Region

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    I dont know if this has alrfeady been posted before, if so then I apologise, but either way I think it would be cool to findm out again.

what region of pokemon is your favourite?

mince is kanto, as I just think that the pokemon from there are cooler. with some of my faves like Bulbasaur, pidgeotto, and cloyster, althoagh I quite like the hoenn region, hell I like em all, but kanto the most.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Mine would have to be Hoenn. I like Kanto and I love the pokemon in Johto, but Hoenn's region layout and different cities takes the cake. It's just so fun to walk around (unless you occasionally get lost in the ocean like me -_-). Other than that though, it's fun!

Years
    My favorite's Johto, even though I didn't see many of the episodes, but I loved G/S/C for GBA. Not to mention it's home to every single one of my favorite Pokemon. X3

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Johto for me. Houen is some weird, clean place like Florida where everything is modern. And Kanto *memories of long past lifetimes comes to mind* too much history, nastalgia and memories there. But Johto was MY beginning. I felt this fresh new feeling and I loved the "filler" episodes, the gymleaders, the classic cast, the clothes of the new starting trainers, the new Pokemon, the new landscape, the new songs. Everything about Johto I liked especially Clair and Liza and Whitney, Tsukushi, Matsuba, Hayato and CHIGUSA!
    That's my reason.

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
    Hoenn for me. While I started at the Pokemon fad in '98, I lost interest for Pokemon for 2 years. R/S came out, I got back into Pokemon and all the new monsters to me where more interesting then Johto's.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Jhoto for me. I love the diversity of that place which isn't in Kanto, such as the different islands, a number beaches, forests which are dark, cities and harsh mountain areas. I also love the Jhoto BGM's.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Johto definitely even though Hoenn has a nicer layout I like the big ocean in Hoenn but Johto is still better don't ask me why, I just don't know.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I like Johto the most. Mainly because it's the first one to have Pichu ^^

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
    Hoenn and Johto have my vote.

Hoenn = Absol, Duskull, Mightyena, Camerupt, and Claydol
    Johto = Houndoom, Lanturn, Espeon, Umbreon, and Misdreavus

Hoenn + Johto = GOOD

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I think I'd have to go for Kanto. ^_____^ I love all the regions and all the Pokemon, but Kanto is just the original region with the original 150 Pokemon. ^o^ Plus the anime series there pwned the others. XD

~Kelsey

Back