• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favoriet Holiday

What is your favoriet holiday/celebration?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

M£A†¥

Banned
    Years
    What is your favovoriet holiday/celebration? Mine top 10 are:
    1. Labor Day
    2. Friday The 13
    3. Christsmas
    4. Independence Day
    5. Thanksgiving Day
    6. Chanukah
    7. New Year`s
    8. Father`s Day
    9. Election Day
    10. Granparents Day.............................................................
    ....................................................................................
    ............................................................................
    what are your favoriet(s)?

Horsegirl11

Marapet LUVER
    Years
    I love The Fourth Of July and Christmas!I like Christmas because it's always so exciting around that time

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
    Chrismas by far ^_^. I get to put the lights up, get presents, go somewhere away for vacation, and get the best dinner of the year :P XD

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I love Christmas!!! It's the best holiday!!! I like gifts!! and I of course give gifts... and like I don't know what I'm going to recieve, so... I really don't care... I specially like when it snows... well... it doesn't always snow here in Monterrey... but last Christmas snowed... so... if this Christmas doesn't snow... I still ALWAYS love the cold!!!

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    Christmas because Jesus rocks the party! And lights are pretty... And pine smells good... And everybody's happy... And the lights are pretty... And baking cookies is awesome... And there's no school... And we get to give people crap! What could be greater? Oh... and pretty lights...

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    I usually like every holiday because we don't have school, XD, but my favourite has to be Christmas of course, includin New Year's...I don't know, everything's friendlier during Christmas <3 .I also like Haloween!

Years
    My favorite is Christmas. We get presents, and we're with our family. What more could you ask for? Well, I know I can't. ^^;;
    After that, Halloween. I <3 the candy. I wonder if I'm still small enough to go out and trick-or-treat?

Zabuza

S.W.AT. sniper
    Years
    I think that my favorite day is the flag day. I don't really know why, but maybe it is bgecause I can see an enormous flag of Mexico waving on air.

Back