• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<)(-->Favorite Animal Of All Time<--)(>

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    POLAR BEARS ♥ They are just too cute. I actually remember what made me like them so much. I was at a baseball game when I was about 6 and my aunt gave me a little stuffed polar bear <3 I thought it was the most adorable thing ever and I have adored them since. It's a shame all the problems they're facing now ;;

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • I like dinosaurs. And horses. And whales. :3 Yep. Horses is kind of obvious, because I live on a horse farm and I have about a billion of them.

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Whoops, didn't even reply to my own thread, I was in a hurry. ^_^

I luuuuv ducks and pugs. I once saw a duck with one leg, so it had to hop to get around. It was so sad and cute all at the same time!

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    This is a hard question due to how I like mostly all
    animals. I guess my favorite animal would either be snakes
    or wolves.

-ChronicNightmare

Last edited:

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
  • Cats and lizards.

Cats are so cute and cuddly, they curl up with you at night and their relaxing purrs put you to sleep...
    Oops, almost got lost in my own little world. XD

Karsen

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    I love all sea creatures really, most are beautiful to look at.

Back