• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Anime Music?

Sefuree

Canada Goose
Years
  • I've only watched a few animes but, of the ones I've watched, the music has been really good and added so much more feeling and depth to the scene and to the series as a whole.

My personal favorites are:

Orange from Toradora!

Kimi dake wo... from Bokura ga Ita

Re:Re: from Erased

What about you guys?

Last edited:
    Years
  • I have a lot of music I like or otherwise enjoy from anime. I'll just drop the last one to really get stuck on repeat for me, the Non Non Biyori Repeat ED, Okaeri:

Spoiler:

There's quite a bit of other stuff, too. Here's a list I made in a thread from over a year ago for more stuff that I've gotten stuck in my head over the years:

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=8707866&postcount=1

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
  • I just need to add a few :P

Watashi from Watamote

Button from ReLIFE

Bravely You from Charlotte

Hikari no Hahen from Orange

Last edited:

Sytiourious

#PopplioDefenseSquad
    Years
  • I'm gonna list some of my favorites here. :)
    Renai Circulation
    Opening 1 of Shokugeki no Soma
    Gurren Lagann Opening (SO GOOD)
    Himistu wo Choudai (Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa)

And I'm making a list of One Piece openings (My favorite anime by far)
    We Are! (The OG opening)
    Hikari E
    Hard Knock Days
    Wake Up!
    Kokoro no Chizu
    Brand New World

There's a whole lot more opening of different anime I could use, but I'll only stick to a couple.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • My favorite anime music is the opening theme of Mekakucity Actors, simply named daze (no, not capitalized). It just sounds so awesome for an intro.

Basically all my favorite anime music comes from Kagerou Project. I prefer Yuukei Yesterday the most.

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
  • I need to add a few more XD

Sakura Skip from New Game!

Kmi iro Signal from How To Raise A Boring Girlfriend

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
  • I am a Rurouni Kenshin fan and this song from the live action adaption brings back some of the sadder memories of the manga.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-obwuVB-5gc

The intro of the Tokyo Ghoul anime gives me major feels. The song fits the story perfectly and the soft beginning and explosions of colour really make it one of my favs. It really did the feeling of the manga justice!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aMOurgDB-o

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    From what Anime I have seen, Bloody Stream for favorite OP and Battle at the Northern Borders(or whatever its called) for when shit is about to go down in a battle from FMA brotherhood.

Years
  • I always thought that Death Note had a pretty good soundtrack. Good enough to justify me buying all 3 of the soundtracks.

Naruto at times has some good music. Pain's Theme, Sasuke's Theme, & Orochimaru's Theme were great

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2016
    Ghost in the Shell OST by Kenji Kawai.

I always thought that Death Note had a pretty good soundtrack. Good enough to justify me buying all 3 of the soundtracks.

Naruto at times has some good music.

Yeah.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    i really dont listen to a lot of anime music anymore but this song still puts me in a mood. the full version isnt anywhere to be found on youtube though =[

Spoiler:

Reunilu

of the Eastern Skies
    Years
  • Oh man, I have quite a few. Lemme see if I can remember some of them.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    I love the legend of martial artist from HXH (2011) , L theme from Death Note and some Dragon ball Z soundtracks

Back