• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Badge

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2009
    Favorite Badge
    Cascade: It was sooo cool-looking as a water drop xP

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2008
    I forgot what it was called but its the steel one in sinnoh it looks so cool.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    My favourite would have to be the badge that Giovanni gives out; I think it's called the Earth Badge. Do me a favour and correct me if I'm wrong. I like it the most because it always seemed to signify power, at least, whenever I thought of it, and I still think that it's the coolest looking badge ever made, which is reason enough to like it, I guess.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    I forgot what it was called but its the steel one in sinnoh it looks so cool.

That one always looked like a pretzel to me :).

My favorite is probably Claire's Badge. (Rising Badge.) It was my first-eighth gym badge (if that makes sense) and I always liked how it looked :).

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    My favorite badge is probably the kunckle badge in Emerald because that Makhuita is hard to beat in the beginning of the game, all the other gyms I could most likely fly through.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    My favorite badges are as follows:
    Cascade: Really nice looking and its MISTY'S BADGE!
    Zephyr: Falkner's Badge and really unique and reflects on the Gym's Type
    Mineral: Badge of Olivine City (my favorite city), was the first badge to really shine in the games, seemed to just grab my attention.
    Heat: Really cool looking, not to mention the only gym badge that seemed really unique while representing it's type.

Dr. Salt

Rawr <3
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2009
    I like the Earth Badge from the Kanto 8th gym. It looks like a pretty feather, how fly is that? >_< I don't know why it's called the Earth Badge and looks like something that is on birds. If anyone has the reason can you tell me please.

Years
    The Cascade Badge:Tear-Shaped & Misty-Chan's badge! ^.^

& The heart-Shaped badges are cute too! <3

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    too,me flannery's heat badge,looks cool...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I'm the only person who will say this, but the Plain Badge. I'm an advocate of simplicity.

Last edited:

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I like Giovanni/Blue's Earth Badge and Flannery's Heat Badge. The Earth Badge is one of the prettiest, I think, and the Heat Badge...just looks cool. xP

popsicles.

F A S C I N A T I O N .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    Also the Cascade badge.
    Like it's shaped like a raindrop/tear.. It's just pretty.

Back