• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Candy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    100marios said:
    Yeah! They're awesome! Along with the sour starburst!
    They can begin to hurt after a while though, so it's best not to eat too many at a time.
    Five lemon warheads?! I have enough with one hehe...

How about Hot Tamales? Those are good!

Hot Tamales... *drools* Anything made by those Mike & Ike people (I think that's the company or something) is really good...they're like jellybeans but not quite...I love 'em.

Anyone remember when they made Popcorn Dum-Dums for a little while (like 3 months)? Those things were the best lollipops ever, but no one seemed to like them...but they tasted just like popcorn! ;_; Aww...

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Hot Tamales... *drools* Anything made by those Mike & Ike people (I think that's the company or something) is really good...they're like jellybeans but not quite...I love 'em.

Anyone remember when they made Popcorn Dum-Dums for a little while (like 3 months)? Those things were the best lollipops ever, but no one seemed to like them...but they tasted just like popcorn! ;_; Aww...
    I love 'em too! They have hot, super hot, and super super hot hot hehe....
    They're made by the Mike & Ike people all right! I really don't like jelly beans all too much, but they make them really good!

I haven't tried one, but I've tried a popcorn flavored jellybean. It has an.....interesting taste hehe....

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    I love white chocolate and milk chocolate filled with caramel (gets easter candy and eats all chocolate) bURp! Bleah, now I got a stomach ache!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I've had popcorn jellybeans too...there used to be a candy store in the closest mall to me and it had like 100 different flavors of jelly beans...that place closed down though...they were needlessly expensive.

Anyone tried those bertie bott's every flavor beans that are supposed to be from harry potter? I got some for easter but I'm reluctant to try them because of the nasty flavors: grass, dirt, horseradish, black pepper, earwax, vomit, and booger ones...yech.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Pokedragonfire said:
    I love white chocolate and milk chocolate filled with caramel (gets easter candy and eats all chocolate) bURp! Bleah, now I got a stomach ache!
    Mmm! Sounds good hehe...

I think my sister had a pack once. I'm not sure....
    It's the thrill of it all though!
    The first one that came to find was earwax hehe...

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    My favorite candy is probably either the Nerds Rope (god, I haven't had one in awhile) or white chocolate with peanut butter or caramel in the middle.
    We have a pool in our garden, 7 x 3 metres! :'D
    Sorry, but that has nothing to do with the current topic.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back