• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Favorite City?

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
Years
  • What is your favorite city? And why?
    Mine is Opelucid City, and i like it because the gym is Cool! 2 Dragons, arrows with heads and hands!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Hmmmmmmmm. Probably Castelia City cause of its graphics & view from Royal Unova, or Mistralton cause of the music and the random airplanes there. Though I'd like to actually buy something from the people in that building next to the air strip, or something. So much possiblity to do something. :( Oh! And Nimbasa, I love Nimbasa, so pretty, so vibrant, so everything. :D

Also, Icirrus only cause it's pretty in Spring. Otherwise the rest of the cities are average to me.~

I kinda went in-depth regarding the cities in pros/cons for more um, detailed thoughts. :3

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Castelia City, because of how detailed it looked. I also liked how the camera was zoomed out when I was in it. Nimbasa City comes in close because of its amusement park and the Battle Subway.

Serrah

→ Kaori's Alt
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    I don't exactly have one favorite out of all, since there are a lot of cities within the games that I like. Though Striation, Castelia and Icirrus City are probably the ones I most enjoyed going through.
    - Castelia; for the angles it is shown at. It also has a wide variety of things to do there, even little side additions like getting the Casteliacone on Tuesdays.
    - Striation; there's an open garden addition within this city that I absolutely love. Sure there isn't a huge point for this area, but it adds a nice touch for Striaton. Plus, it's where I usually hatch my eggs while running up to the route above and down where I hit the fountain. That as well was a pretty cool addition for the city, and it has a nice vibrant blue.
    - Icirrus; Mainly because it's a very open area where the Spring season looks best in.​

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Castelia City because it looks awesome wioth all the various cameras angles. It's also the polar opposite of the tiny hick town where I live IRL and I tend to prefer big cities with all the action.

TheMarkCrafter

Years
  • Well, alot of people say Castelia and Nimbasa. I like them, too! And Black City even!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I think I'm going to have to say Nimbasa and Castelia for aesthetics and usefulness. Nimbasa has a lot of stuff to do, while Castelia, well, it's Castelia, and a bunch of events are done there, and Royal Unova, and... well, it's a lot!

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • - Castelia City- Awesome graphics, Castelia-icecream and Royal Unova!
    - Raimon City- Training stadiums and the Ferris Wheel~
    - White forest (If that counts as a city)- Rare Pokemon
    - Sanzami town & bay- Battling Cynthia and also diving under the water. :3

Years
  • White Forest and Black City.
    I like WF because it's quiet, and has grass round'
    Then BC cuz' it's dark. White kinda hurts my eye, but why i like Pokemon White--
    because of Zekrom. Lv. 50 Zekrom can defeat a Lv. 52-55 Reshiram.

TheMarkCrafter

Years
  • - Castelia City- Awesome graphics, Castelia-icecream and Royal Unova!
    - Raimon City- Training stadiums and the Ferris Wheel~
    - White forest (If that counts as a city)- Rare Pokemon
    - Sanzami town & bay- Battling Cynthia and also diving under the water. :3

Raimon into Nimbasa
    Sanzami town into Undella Town

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • My favorite place is Lacunosa Town because it's so calm and empty at night. I also like Driftveil City because of its Asian-theme.

Back