• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite color?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    My favorite color is Red. And it just so happened to be ironic that after Red became my favorite color that I read PokeSpe and Red became my favorite character. :|;; Not the other way around.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Black, but not because I am Goth or whatever. Black is the result of all the other colors mixed together, so in my opinion it represents unity and equality. (b'')b

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I don't have a favorite color. To me, a color really doesn't matter unless there are others surrounding it. The surrounding ones make the color that you're looking at pop or look wretched. Let's take clothes for example. A purple shirt may look fantastic with a pair of black jeans with a person of a certain skin tone, but may look horrid on the person with green skinny jeans on with a different tone. Take a sunset: What makes it pretty? Just the orange, or the orange up against the purple clouds and pink sky?

Point is, one color alone against a white background doesn't attract me in the least. It's when the colors are up against each other that they look incredible in different ways. Each one magnificant off of another.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Green's my favorite color. I also like orange, blue, and whatever this color is. Turquoise maybe?

I would have to say that it's a Teal color. :3 -knows this because Teal is one of her school colors-

Back