• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Eeveelution?

NocturnalNinja

The Dope on Hiatus
Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2010
    I like them all the same, but Espeon and or Leafeon seem to stand out more to me than the rest.

Years
  • Spoiler:

@topic: Flareon, just because trolling everything in RBY with Fire Spin and an occassional Toxic is hilarious.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2011
    Here I'll order'm:

1. Jolteon
    2. Espeon
    3. Umbreon
    4. Flareon
    5. Vaporeon
    6. Glaceon
    7. Leafeon

Yupp, yupp.

PokeLawry

Pokemon Master!
    Years
  • Vaporeon, because it's been my favorite eevee evolution since i was like seven. AND LEAFEON, Because i'm a sucker for (adorable) grass types.

Years
  • Espeon, Glaceon and Flareon. I love these three, not because of skills, just generally. I wish, there would be expression portraits of these in PMD EoS. ~~

Scorpio219

PM me for custom banners
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2013
    when there where just 3 my favorite was jolteon cause it looked sick, no one liked flareon and vaporeon was kind of weird looking in my opinion. leafeon and glaceon look like crap and umbreon and espeon did not stand out to me at all like jolteons sexy spiked fur

Years
  • Glaceon.

She looks stunning. Her pose reminds me of freedom and the fact that it's Ice Type helps it with keeping a strong status. She is strong, adorable and just purely amazing.

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    i like umberon for being a dark type just because i love dark types, but i have to say espeon because i like its stats better

i is nube

Nube
    Years
  • (sarcasticly) hmm... this is a hard one... Espeon perhaps? Although Leafeon isn't far behind

Last edited:

WH

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2012
    Jolteon or Flareon are my favorites out of them.

Back