• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Electric Rodent?

Favorite?

• Pikachu

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Raichu

Votes: 18 41.9%
  • Pichu

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Plusle

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Minun

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Pachirisu

Votes: 9 20.9%

• Total voters
    Years
    Has to be Raichu to me, I just find it adorable. They've not changed it quite how they changed Pikachu, so it's still all chubby <3
    Plus, the long tail is pretty awesome.. and the swirly ear bits.

Season

Garden Gladiator
    Years
    I voted Minun. I've seen enough of Pichu, Pikachu and Raichu. I think I just just really like the yellow and blue color combination. :P

Ayselipera

...Pachirisu can die anytime it wants to! :D

Goron

Mountain Dweller
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2009
    Pikachu, But prolly cause hes the mascot of the show and i grew up watching him

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Hey electric pokemon is the reason why I started the Thunder arena I love all of them personally though I'd have to say Pichu was my favorite then Pikachu and raichu

patrickcal

Freakin' Pacmon!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2012
    Pachirusu. I couldn't decide, so I chose pachirusu 'cos my friends used to call me that XD

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    Raichu for me. I've never not evolved my Pikachu, I don't really like Plusle and Minun since I find them to be forgettable and I really don't like Pachirisu.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Eh, I find Raichu to be more reliable in battles than the rest. I mean you can always have a Pikachu who has Volt Tackle, but a Raichu with the same move plus enhanced stats is always a win.

Plusle and Minun can bite me. :x

roacherman

Time Guardian
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    I kinda got in a tie between Pachurisu and Pichu.....

Anyways:

Pikachu is waaaaay too overrated and someone needs to remind Ash's Pikachu that there is such a thing as type immunities.

Plusle/Minun... just poster pokemon for the new double battle system in S/R/E. Basically useless if you dont own the other.

Raichu... its pretty awesome, but I like it after Pachurisu and Pichu.

Pachurisu so damn adorable. I swear if I was to ever meet one would just squish it till it dies (not threat, genuine love) Bad thing that I chose Pichu. Pachurisu and Pichu were almost tied

Pichu... well it can evolve whereareas Pachurisu can't... yeah thats why I chose it pretty much. Almost the same you know

Back