• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Fast Food Resturant?

Favorite Fast Food Resturant?

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Eh... I don't eat fast food's food. If I had to choose one, I'd pick Wendy's. ^^

Last edited:

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    I'm thinking Arbie's. No not really, but I did have that for dinner just now. Well, more like 3 hours ago. XD I chose BK for their Chicken Fries. Also their normal fries are just crunchy and salty enough to beat both wendy's and mcyd's.

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2007
    i gota say arbies also, you just can't beat a roast beef sandwich and curly fries...

... :( great now you've got me hungry

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    i gota say arbies also, you just can't beat a roast beef sandwich and curly fries...

... :( great now you've got me hungry

Haha, I once had their Strawberry Banana shake and the banana was all gummy-ish. I nearly barfed every time I slurpped up a chunk. XD

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    I go for Jack in the Box, their Jack's Spicy Chicken Sandwiches are very good.

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Fast food polls without Taco Bell make me sad. :(

My favorite one on the poll would have to be Wendy's. They have the best burgers. As a matter of fact, that's what I had for dinner today! :3

Years
    Burger King. Good fries, and I looooooooove their zesty sauce. It's just the right kind of spicy. *___________* It's good on fries AND their Tendercrisp sandwich. After that, I'd probably say Taco Bell, if only for their nachos.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    KFC has some decent stuff, at least the ones in Japan that I went to. xD They taste much better than teh stuff we get here.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    I prefer Burger King, but go to Mcdonalds since their food is twice as cheap and twice as unhealthy.

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
    KFC: Who doesn't love their fried chicken?

Taco Bell, On The Border: I'm a big fan of their tex-mex food.

Burger King, Mc.Donalds, In, N Out, and Wendy's: Their burgers and fires can't be matched. (I don't remember the last time I went to Burger King, or Mc.Donalds.)

Dairy Queen: They have great deserts.

And yes, I'm a skinny person.

Last edited:

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Jollibee, Philippines's Price Fast Food Posession, It has a Great Burger, Chicken, Burger, Steak...You know? Almost all fast food thingys
    Greenwich: for there chicken, and Shakey's for there Pizza
    Well that's MY Local thingy...O.o
    In The Poll, I'd choose, McDo and KFC
    Mcdo: Has a good Ice cream
    KFC: Good chicken
    but they well all wel taste the same so Jollibee for me!

Back