• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Female Character

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
  • -Suzu and Rin from Nagaserete Airantou. Suzu was just so adorable and sweet while Rin was hot and tough and tomboyish.

Ok, this is weird i was just about to add these exact two characters o_O

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Moka Akashiya and Mizure Shirayuki from Rosario+Vampire. Moka because she's cute, strong and provides good comedy and Mizure because she can control ice and her stalking and appearing in random locations is hilarious xD
    Congrats, you just became my hero :'D lol

Moka (Both sides) are my favorites tho xD

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • Anko and Tsunade (from Naruto, obviously) are awesome. I also find them pretty funny. Naruto's mom (not going to spoil anything, just in case) too.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • The same character I use as my avatar, Sakura Kinomoto (from Cardcaptor Sakura). She's my favorite character, male or female. Not only is she not a stereotype, she's a very strong character who is extremely kind and respectful to others, and she only grows moreso as the series progresses. If more people followed her example, the world would be a much better place.

Saitou

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2014
    Tiaga Aisaka - Toradora!
    She is this rather small-sized tsundere that has a very foul mouth and devious punches. Tiaga spends most of the anime as a hotheaded person and always getting into arguments and fights just to prove herself right. Nevertheless, she is the first tsundere character I ever saw in an anime and is the best in it. She's easily my top favorite.

Some other female characters would be Kaname Chidori from Full Metal Panic! and Kanade Tenshi from Angel Beats!.

Years
  • Akari Mizunashi of Aria tops my list of anime females. Her charisma is tough to resist, and she pulls off her overly adorable quirks far better than any other anime character I've seen to date - most others are just plain annoying.

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
  • Sawako Kuronuma from Kimi Ni Todoke is pretty awesome and I agree with Mizure's stalking being awesome (Stalking is pure awesome). I like a lot of character's though, I'm easy to please xP

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • I have a few favorites from different series, so I'll just list them in order of favorite to least favorite. Art is included for those who don't know what they look like.

For Pokemon, I like Crys, Dawn, White, Leaf, & Sabrina. I just love their designs, and Sabrina isn't as evil as the manga and anime make her out to be, she's actually really nice.
    Spoiler:

For Kingdom Hearts, I like Aqua (Birth by Sleep) & Xion (358/2 Days). They are both pretty and kind Keyblade Wielders. Aqua is kind of like an older sister to Ven and Xion is a lonely girl who doesn't know her past.
    Spoiler:

For Final Fantasy, I like Terra Branford (VI), Rydia (IV), Tifa Lockhart (VII), and Oerba Yun Fang (XIII). Terra is sweet, but unsure of herself. Rydia is kind and have strong personalities. Tifa is a kind, but secretly shy, girl with an amazing physical ability. Fang is a strong and proud woman who protects her dearest friend.
    Spoiler:

For Legend of Zelda, I like Princess Zelda, especially her designs in Link to the Past (first two) and Twilight Princess (last one). Zelda is always a kind girl with a strong personality, as well as something of a tomboy according to some sources.
    Spoiler:

For MegaMan, I like Leviathan from MegaMan Zero. She's a strong girl with a somewhat twisted personality, but eventually she gives her life to save Zero and the people she's meant to protect from the twisted designs of Dr. Weil.
    Spoiler:

For Darkstalkers, I like Morrigan Aensland & Lilith. Despite their demonic appearances, they are not evil. They are more like a neutral party. Morrigan is a strange mixture of sexual, cute, and strong personality traits, while Lilith is both cute and a little deviant.
    Spoiler:

For Street Fighter, I like Sakura Kasugano & Chun-Li. Sakura is an average schoolgirl, but she taught herself versions of Ryu's fighting style and aspires to be as great as he is one day. Chun-Li is a Hong Kong detective who's father was killed by M. Bison. She dedicates herself to stopping him and eventually opens an orphanage.
    Spoiler:

For Bleach, I like Nelliel 'Nel' Tu Odelschwank. Nel has a dual personality. While she is fighting, she is serious, rarely speaks, and used devastatingly strong attacks. However, when she isn't fighting, she has a cute, almost child-like personality and loves to play games. She only fights if there is a reason, such as protecting someone.
    Spoiler:

For Sailor Moon, I like Michiru Kaioh, aka Sailor Neptune. Michiru is a stark contrast to her girlfriend, Haruka (Sailor Uranus). She is feminine and elegant, with an extraordinary skill with the violin.
    Spoiler:

and in Comic books, I like Psylocke (Betsy Braddock) and X-23 (Laura Kinney). Psylocke was born a British woman, but was eventually forcefully swapped into Ravange's Asian body. She has a variety of telekinetic powers and is greatly skilled with a Katana. X-23 is the female clone of Wolverine and Sarah Kinney. Like her 'father', she has 6 claws, however, unlike him, she has only two on each hand instead of three, with the other two on her feet (one on each). She led hard life since she was raised to be a killer, but she's slowly becoming more of a hero, although she still has an anti-social personality.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    Rukia Kuchiki - Bleach and Haruhi Suzumiya - The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

RUBY8

POKEMON FTW
    Years
  • Robin from One Piece she's just so calm and relaxed that's something when you have a noisy crew like her. ^_^
    Also Haruhi Suzumiya from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya I mean she's just so random wanting to dress her friends in maid oufits and wanting to contact aliens, espers and time travelers...that chick is messed up lol.

Back