• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Female Character

tnguye3

Very, very, very lazy spriter.
Years
  • Rin Tohsaka from Fate Stay Night.
    -She's cute and pretty, and isn't annoying (over reactive or quick jump conclusion thingy) like other anime girls.

bOxieLiciOus

not here 4 lipsyncing
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2011
    probably erza scarlet from fairy tails, i love her armors whenever she requips. -xoxo-much love-

Garouga! Bare Your Fangs!

Throw your fangs up!
    Years
  • Maka Albarn - Soul Eater
    Nothing is greater than a chick with a scythe. If that wasn't good enough, she's actually -skilled- with it.

Lymle Lemuri Phi - Star Ocean: The Last Hope
    Putting aside her beastly attacks (no pun intended), she also has some of the most amusing cutscenes that I've ever watched, 'kay?

Konan - Naruto
    Not much to say, really. She's a genius, her ability is awesome, and I enjoyed her scenes.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Naomi Misora from Death Note - A strong character, intelligent, shows initiative, and isn't the usual 'submissive' female. Her role was far too minor and I would have loved to see more of her, unfortunately they killed her off far too quickly. A shame really, seeing as every other female in Death Note is just a stereotypical submissive tool used by Light.

Mion & Shion Sonozaki from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Decent characters, not particularly deep or interesting, but still more interesting than the rest of the characters, I thought. I like them for their personality though, rather than showing certain traits. They're made to be unique, whereas I thought Rena was too stereotypical (at least when she's not going crazy). Although the creators still thought it would be a good idea for them to be ~victims of love~ and just be a tool to a male character again in some situations. And, of course, compulsory fan service. Stereotypes everywhere. Still, Mion's tomboyish behaviour was different and I liked that.

Miyo Takano from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - A was glad to see a female villain for once. Takano was the most interesting character and her backstory was the best as well, imo.

Umineko no Naku Koro ni consists of mainly female characters and they're all very good. I think I like every single character in one way or another, the only one who is slightly annoying is Jessica, but even she has some good moments. None of them are stereotypical, they're all rather realistic, and that's one of the main reasons I enjoy it so much. To me, the characters are near perfect. They just introduce some demonic girls in skimpy outfits for fan service, instead of objectifying one of the main characters. So they don't ruin any of the main female characters and give them all a decent personality.

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
    Years
  • Hatsun Miku if that counts. If not, I'll go with Shizuka from Doraemon or however you spell.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
  • Do they have to be human?

If not, I pick Renamon from Digimon Tamers, (NO! I do NOT find her attractive), because she kicks some serious ass in the series.

MurasakiYugata

Friend of Caterpie
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2010
    I guess I'll go with Duck from Princess Tutu. She's just a sweet, likable character with good intentions and an adorable English voice.

TheRkyeet

Member of the GGs
    Years
  • This is Really difficult...
    It's between Yoko Littner from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann,
    Phantom Miria from Claymore,
    Haruko Haruhara from FLCL and
    Uryuu Minene from Mirai Nikki.
    On balance, probably Haruko.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • Oh, a fave bishoujo thread. :D

I have quite a few favourites, but to name a few off of my head:

• Suou Pavlichenko - Darker Than BLACK
    • Gumi/Megpoid (Mascot, but what the hell) - Vocaloid
    • Rin Kagamine (See above) - Vocaloid
    • Gazelle - Air Gear
    • Kururu Sumeragi - Air Gear
    • Hinagiku Katsura - Hayate no Gotoku
    • Kino - Kino no Tabi
    • Misaki Nakahara - Welcome to the N.H.K.
    • Anya Alstreim - Code Geass
    • Redheads with guns or just girls with guns.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • My favorite female characters are

Whitney from Pokémon because she's adorable and clumsy. XD

I can't think of anybody else except Rene from Valkyria Chronicles 2, but that's a game, sweeties. XD

Fire Heart

Reject Revolving Door
    Years
  • My favourite would have to be Amu from Shugo Chara because she is a girl like me, one who doesnt know who there real self is and is willing to give anything to find the person who they really are.

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    You know I've thought about this for a while but I've finally made up my mind!
    Astraea from Sora no Otoshimono (Forte)
    Yuki from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya comes in a close second
    and then Osaka from Azumanga Daioh in third

Back