• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Fossilized Pokemon

Whats your favorite fossil Poke

• Areodactyl

Votes: 19 29.2%
  • Anorith

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Cranidos

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • Shieldon

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Kabuto

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Omanyte

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Lileep

Votes: 9 13.8%

• Total voters

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Aerodactyl. In LeafGreen, I only got him to lv.42 yet he took on Lance's Gyarados.

He's just the coolest one there is.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Kabutops from the very start. Since the day I set my eyes on it.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • Kabutops is beast. I love Aerodactyl too because of its killer speed (and its dual type is flying) But kabutops have scythes. And I got a thing for scythes lol.

Years
  • Omanyte all the way. While Kabutops looks cooler, I happen to find Omastar one of the most fun Pokemon to use, especially in RBY where it has both monstrous Def and Special and almost all Grass trainers are defeated way before you get your hands on it.

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
  • Cranidos. :D If it evolves, you will get Rampardos, a Pokemon with a MASSIVE attack stat. Make it use tackle and it could one hit KO people. >: )

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
  • Cranidos. :D When it evolves into Rampardos, you'll get an attack stat so MASSIVE, make it use tackle and it could one hit KO lots of people. :D

Professor W.

Squirtle Fan
    Years
  • I prefer Anorith, because (danger- nerd attack) I <3 anomalicari and trilobites. I also really like Omanyte, it was the first fossil Pokemon I ever saw.

~Prof. W.

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
  • Aww, no love for Anorith? It kind of reminds me of some evil metal centipede-crab, like, it's cute in a really weird way.

Ayselipera

Cradily is my favorite of the extinct Pokemon. I like grass Pokemon way to much. :3

Kabuto is adorable though. I would love to have a bunch of Kabutos all to myself.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Aerodactyl. I used to not care too much for the thing, but after randomly placing it as the Sixth Pokemon on my Soul Silver Team, I'm grown to love the amazing Fossil Pokemon~ ♥

Second would be Omanyte. Cute wittle Fossil~

BusterTheFox

Pokemon Intruder
    Years
  • Shieldon. Couldn't tell ya why, though...I guess it's because he's the only Steel-type one. =p

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I like Lileep because it's a boss. >:) And a pain to take out if you don't have the right moves.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • I like Rampardos the most. (: I remember seeing it's artwork before D/P came out, and I thought "Wow, that Pokemon looks cool!". :D

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I used to like Omastar more, but Cradily just seems so awesome. It's a real shame that it isn't that strong, because it has potential.

Come to think of it, the only fossil pokemon I didn't like at all were shieldon or kabutops D:

Back