• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FAVORITE FRUIT

Favorite

• Grape

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Banana

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Apple

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • Orange

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Lemon

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Watermeleon

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • Strawberry

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Other

Votes: 16 40.0%

• Total voters

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Pretty much as a the title says, What is your favorite fruit, it doesn't have to be eating the fruit without anything else, it could be a smoothie etc.

My favorite fruit is a Grape (since that is all I will eat that is a fruit)

:t354:TG

Maple Leaf

dazed and abused
    Years
    Grapes and watermelons. I haven't ate apples in ages, and same with oranges.

Oranges are pretty good, but not good enough to get my vote.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Watermelons are definitely my favorite fruit. Apples, Strawberries, Raspberries, Cherries and whatnot all come after. Ever tried a yellow watermelon before? :B

Years
    Granny Smith apples - love the sour taste - and apples in general. Watermelon is good, too.

I don't really care for mushy fruit like peaces and plums though. :x

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Peaches. You wish.

Nah. My favorite would have to be Strawberries, Apples, Pears, Oranges, and Watermelon. Though I like most fruit in general. n_n

YouMadBro?

Cool Story Bro.
    Years
    I really love apricots. So small and yet so sweet. <3
    On a side note my name in Japanese means Apricot from Nara. Coincidence? I think not.

Years
    My favorites these days are strawberries and kiwis. Lemons on rare occasion, too, although they're hard for me to eat these days. I prefer my fruit to either be tart or outright sour. :)

...now I want some kiwi. ;_;

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2012
    Strawberries, kiwis, lychees, grapes, peaches and pineapple are among my favourites. Not as keen on bananas or apples. I used to like physalis a few years ago, but the ones I ate recently weren't very nice...

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Strawberries, peaches, mandarin oranges, raspberries, kiwis, lemons, pineapples, stuff like that. :) Like Sammi, I tend to like fruit that's tart and tangy. But I tend to like all fruit in general. Except bananas. I have a problem with them. ...But I eat them anyway. lol

Ayselipera

Pumpkins, because yes they are a fruit and I enjoy being difficult.

Pumpkin pie, pumpkin bread, pumpkin muffins, etc.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2011
    I love just about every fruit, so it would be more of a question of what I don't like than what I do. x3

Years
    Watermelons are definitely my favorite fruit. Apples, Strawberries, Raspberries, Cherries and whatnot all come after. Ever tried a yellow watermelon before? :B

Watermelon, plum, pomegranate, apricot, raspberries & blackberries.

Pineapple is pretty boss. I don't have them that often though. I like mandarines a lot too and eat them regularly.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    You really can't beat a good Pomegranate.

Omg thisthisthis. Pomegranates are the fruit that most people have heard of but never seen. I could sit down and eat a whole one (a bit bigger than both my fists) at once. I love them to the point that I picked my favorite shampoo/conditioner because it has a pomegranate scented one.

Back