• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Favorite Game?

What's your favorite gen 3 game?

• Fire Red

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Leaf Green

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Ruby

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Sapphire

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Emerald

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters
    Years
    Emerald is a step up from RSE so I'll be going with that. FRLG had a lot of things going for it as well but Emerald's Battle Frontier at the time was a killer.

RemixinROMulus

Crit happens...
    Years
    Where's Colosseum and XD in this poll? That's what I'd like to know. XD was absolutely the most enjoyable to play! Since this wasn't up there, I picked Emerald like most people.

Years
    Wasn't much of a big fan of 3rd Gen but if I had to choose it would be FireRed because it was a remake of my personal favorite game of all time. Bringing back the classic game :P

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    I'm going to my obvious homie - Pokemon Emerald. LeafGreen was my first game, but in Emerald, I really understood what I was doing. I knew how to fight, to train and to explore. My team, admittedly, was bad. xD However, that team brought me memories, especially my Sceptile, Azumarill and Delcatty. The gym leaders and the characters there also sparked my interest, mainly Scott and Steven. Pokemon Emerald was one of the first and one of the best games I've ever played, and it will always have a special place in my heart. <3

Back