• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Gene of Pokemon so far

What is your favorite generation of Pokemon handheld adventure games so far?

• Red, Blue, Green, Yellow

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Gold, Silver, Crystal

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • FireRed and LeafGreen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Diamond, Pearl, Platinum

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • HeartGold and SoulSilver

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • PMD Red and Blue Rescue Teams

• PMD Explorers of Time, Darkness, Sky

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2019
    I voted for the D/P/Pt series but in all honesty, I like them all pretty much equally. Every generation has given something to the series, and I don't think I have ever DISLIKED the new additions. Some of the pokemon are random and silly looking, but I like them all. Right now, I'm nerding out over Platinum, after basically ignoring it since June XD

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    has to be silver,
    first pokemon game i ever owned
    though after playing the roms for red n blue,
    silver is my fave,
    hate the newest gen

sabrina_diamond

Blazing dark Vulpix
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2024
    Crystall. The Pokemon animation (roaring, moving and blinking) and the scenery were top-notch and almost how I visualized the Pokemon world to be like :3

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    As much as I love RBGY, I voted for GSC. Sooo much love for those games (: Second-favourite is RSE, followed by RBGY and then DPPt. I can't comment on HGSS as I haven't played 'em yet.

Back