• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Favorite jhoto/kanto City/town?

Favorite jhoto/kanto city/town

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypergaming

Pikachu Palace!
    Years
    I loved golderod. It was nice to have a big city. WHO VOTED FOR CINNABAR ISLAND? THERE IS NO CITY THERE!!!! ha ha.

mewunlimited

is yet to be discovered
    Years
    basically, it wouldn`t be right to choose a fav untill the game`s (HGSS) are released, because my decision on ecruteak is partly because of those beautiful autumn trees.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    basically, it wouldn`t be right to choose a fav untill the game`s (HGSS) are released, because my decision on ecruteak is partly because of those beautiful autumn trees.
    well theres maps etc but aw well :/

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    I'm sort of a big fan of the nostalgia of the first series of the anime. So anything near Pewter, Viridian, or Pallet gets my vote.

I also really like Brock.

So Pewter it is!

Finnel

Years
    I voted for Violet City. The first time I reached that city I never wanted to leave, mostly because of the music. Seriously, it's got one of the catchiest tracks in the whole region. Plus, the Sprout Tower is awesome, and it's near the Ruins of Alph, which are also awesome.

solaris knight

Phantom ESP'er
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2013
    Ecruteak City, because of the historical aspect to it. Then theres the new gym and everything they've done to improve it (that we've seen so far).

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    Hard one... I voted Ekruteak, but Celadon, New bark, Cinnabar, Goldenrod, Lavender (listen to the music backwards, it's AWESOME), aaaaand... IDK, you could fly to Lake Of Rage(does that make it a town (I've always seen it as a town -_-)) are close behind.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    I guess i'll have to vote for on of the Kanto Citys/Towns, seeing as there is no region called "Jhoto", so my vote is for Cinnabar Island.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I guess i'll have to vote for on of the Kanto Citys/Towns, seeing as there is no region called "Jhoto", so my vote is for Cinnabar Island.
    woops typo -.-" sorry about that :(

Leo7507

~иєνєя єи∂ιиg нανσc~
    Years
    Well, I'd say that I like Olivine city, even though it is a bit small, it just seems cool that it's by the water. :D And, you can take the boat to Kanto there? (Correct me if I'm wrong) And yeah.. that's my favourite Town/City :P

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    We have a thread just like this in the Metal Generation section, here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=178392

Since the games aren't even out yet (so we don't know what every town looks like - we've only seen parts of some of them), meaning people are commenting on their favourite place in GSC, this thread isn't really that meaningful here. As there's a thread there... closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back