• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Legendary Dog

Favorite Dog/Gerbil/Thing?

• Suicune

Votes: 62 45.3%
  • Entei

Votes: 35 25.5%
  • Raikou

Votes: 40 29.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Suicune....
    I am a sucker for Water Pokemon. XD
    It is also in my personal opinion, it is the Legendary Dog with the most "Beauty" and has always struck me as an enigma of beauty. Feel free to laugh at my nerdiness that just occurred. XD
    I agree with this. It also kind of feels more majestic than the other dogs, and I just think it looks cooler. lol

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Moved thread here as they don't actually relate to HG/SS all that much other than that they have them (other games also have them). Other threads like this one go here, so...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Suicune was always my favourite. It was the prettiest one... except for that lump under its chin or whatever. XD; I liked to pretend that didn't exist. But overall, yeah, prettiest.

Now I quite like Raikou as well, but I still prefer Suicune. Entei's just kinda... there for me.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    I voted for Suicune since he is my favorite out of the three and he looks awesome. He is also part of my pkmn party. ^^

dark_giratina

Being of Emotion
    Years
    Pribably would have to be Entei.He was the hardest and most funnest to catch,Suicune ws too common and I never even saw Raikou, let alone capture him

almateria

Sei
    Years
    Entei~ Though I'm mostly biased in that choice since it's a fire pokemon. I don't like Suicune in battle but it's so pretty |3 And Raikou is Raikou, no thoughts on that one.

Years
    For some reason, I think they are really cool, but when I look at them separately, none of them are very appealing to me. I always thought raikou looked weird, and I'm just not into water pokemon, so I guess Entei. ^^

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    I like Suicune since it's so pretty but I seem to use Raikou more since it's the only electric pokemon I could be bothered training in G/S, of course in Crystal I used Suicune

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Suicune but they are all amazing!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back