• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Legendary Dog

Favorite Dog/Gerbil/Thing?

• Suicune

Votes: 62 45.3%
  • Entei

Votes: 35 25.5%
  • Raikou

Votes: 40 29.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirbychuu

Chuuu!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2009
    Raikou. Hands-down.
    Suicune's mane-thing always creeped me out, and Entei just looks too angry. :x

Ru

|| Unforgettable Promise ||
    Years
    Suicune. One of my older usernames for Pokemon Forums had something to do with Suicune, so it's undeniable that it is. Not to mention that I've always loved both the Normal and the Shiny version of it.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Suicune is my favourite out of them mainly because ive used it on alot of my teams and it has rarely let me down. Its probably the best competitively too. ^.^

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
    Eventhough I'm partial towards fire types, I'd have too say Suicune because it looks nicer than the two others. More graceful or something like that.

Anzel

Alliroe Trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 24, 2015
    I choose Suicune due to looks. I think the reason nobody liked the others is because...their faces looked so...funky.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    Raikou all they way!~ I find Raikou looks better then the other dogs, because Raikou looks like a Rouge pokemon of sort, I have no idea what I said.... well I just like Raikou thats all.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 11, 2009
    i prefer entei - he looks awesome and hes a fire type which i seem to prefer more and more these days for some reason

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    I like Electric-types much more than Fire or Water-types, so needless to say my favourite is Raikou :)

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    Entei. He looks like an over sized homicidal hamster. What could be better than that kids? They are all pretty cool though.

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
    Raikou FTW, It's the coolest looking :D

I like Suicine too but I though Entei looked a bit like a bear. Brown isn't really a legendary colour.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back