• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Favorite legendary in RSE?

Favorite legendary in RSE?

• Regirock

Votes: 8 4.8%
  • Registeel

Votes: 8 4.8%
  • Regice

Votes: 14 8.4%
  • Latios

Votes: 35 21.1%
  • Latias

Votes: 32 19.3%
  • Kyogre

Votes: 31 18.7%
  • Groudon

Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Rayquaza

Votes: 68 41.0%
  • Jirachi

Votes: 26 15.7%
  • Deoxys

Votes: 22 13.3%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2012
    Personally, my favorite is Registeel. I love the Regis (dat battle music) and Steel is probably my favorite type.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Kyogre!! Latias as well. They are the two best legendaries of all to be honest! Of course all of the RSE legendaries are amazing, but these two are simply more amazing. :P

waw this post is cheesy o3o;

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2012
    Jirachi on the cuteness factor.
    Rayquaza on the dragon-type/awesome factor.
    & Latios on the cute/awesome factor.
    ...If that makes any sense! xD
    I was never a big fan of the Regi-s.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Kyogre. I like it's design for some reason and it's what convinced me to pick Sapphire over Ruby.
    Latios is a good second.

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    kyogre! i once had one in my old sapphire game. his (will use male pronouns for various reasons) name was kouki (not to be mistaken for a lucas pokemon gijinka) and we had a lot of fun surfing through the elite four (and winning, too, from time to time).

i also like latias and latios because who can resist pokemon counterparts (definitely not me!).

Years
  • I took a real liking to Latios and Deoxys. Deoxys was just fascinating because of the multiple formes he came with. I thought it to be interesting how they gave him the ability to specialize in each major category. As for Latios; he just looked cool!

Years
  • I like the Regis because of the way you find them, and Deoxys for the music.. but Rayquaza is my favourite, since it looks so powerful and cool and is green, not to mention Emerald is my favourite Pokémon game.

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Rayquaza never let me down in Pokemon Emerald. Best legendary I ever caught in the third generation games.

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2020
    I always thought Deoxys was super cool cause he had transformations and looked super cool, but my all time favourite legendary has to be Latias. It was the first ever roaming Pokemon I ever caught because I had Sapphire, but other than that I'm not exactly sure why.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • Probably Groudon. None of the legendaries from the third generation really stood out to me, however Groudon is the one I like the most. I've always found its design to be so very appealing, and I find it to have the best design, both in general and with the markings, out of the weather trio. Together with that I also loved its typing, as it gave you a great deal of advantages and it wasn't really a slobby fighter. Though all in all, I never really liked that many of the third generation Pokémon, and I never really grew to like any of the legendaries specifically.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2017
    Definitely Latios. It's design shouts awesomeness and it has a really good movepool

Back