• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Legendary/Mythical Creature?

What is your favorite legendary/mythical creature?

• Dragon

Votes: 40 58.8%
  • Phoenix

Votes: 34 50.0%
  • Unicorn

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Griffin

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Kitsune

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Cerberus

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • Mermaid

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Centaur

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Uh... Bacon? *joke option*

Votes: 7 10.3%

• Total voters

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
Years
  • It has to be dragons, gryphons and unicorns. :D They're all so wonderful! I love seeing great fantasy art of dragons and gryphons, and one of my fave movies is The Last Unicorn :) So I've always loved unicorns! But I love myths and legends in general, they're so fascinating!

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • The unicorn has always been my favorite mythical creature. <33 It's so beautiful and serene. Just the sight of one (of course not in reality =P) would surely fill anyone with a sense of complete tranquility. n__________n Not to mention I'm a huge horse fanatic. XD

Although, to contradict that statement, unicorns have been warped over the years to simply symbolize a starling white horse with a horn on its head. >____<; This in itself if false. Unicorns are supposedly quadripeds who do indeed resemble a horse, but they have a more elongated muzzle and their tail isn't simply a bushel of long strands of hair. It resembles more of a lion's tail, having shorter fur until a few feet down where it ends in whispy strands. :33

So now that I've had my moment of fantasizing, I'll end my post with my traditional signature. XD

~Kelsey

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • Wow, phoenix and dragons are tied, I voted for Pheonix I don't know why but they just appeal to me. Who am i kidding Pheonix's(?) are so cool!

hmmm, bacon ....

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
  • Dragon - despite a fierce demeanor, they can be gentle, plus they RULE!

Pheonix - a mythical bird that can never die.....reborn it shall be....

Cerberus - The three-headed dog (in most beliefs) that is the pet to hades and guards the underworld.....sheer awesomeness.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    ~*Strider*~ said:
    Other: Vampires XD...They are myth and creatures, I cannot believe you did not put them up as a choice...how dare you!

I considered putting them up along with lycans/werewolves, but I thought I'd do another poll for that later unless someone beats me to it. Haha.

Years
  • Its out of the phoenix or dragons, but im going for dragons, because they are beatiful creatures.. no doubt about it

Lightning Scott

~ previously known as LHScott
    Years
  • Dragons the best they can breathe fire what over animal can breathe fire.
    gadzina.GIF
    :P

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Dragon and Phoenix.
    Dragon: I just always loved dragons, they can fly and blow fire and all that stuff. And was might a sign of power.
    Phoenix: The Fire bird that gets knocked down and comes up better then before.

If I had to pick one then I'd go with the Dragon.

Years
  • I don't know what most of the opinions are so I'll say dragon, unicorn, and mermaid.
    Dragons- they just rule! XD
    Mermaids - OMG! I love mermaids! I wish I could live underwater! o.o
    Unicorns - A huge beautiful horse with a pretty horn on it's head! What more could you ask for? x3 <3

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    why isn't the chimera on the list?. .-.
    Its my favorite then a Gargoyle. (SG?)

Sailor Chibi Lunatone

Fear the Chupacabra!
    Years
  • I like mermaids, fairies, and dragons, but I must say that my ultimate favorite is none other than the Chupacabra, merely because I love it's name.... and it eats goats! What more could you ask for in a mythical creature?

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Sailor Chibi Lunatone said:
    I like mermaids, fairies, and dragons, but I must say that my ultimate favorite is none other than the Chupacabra, merely because I love it's name.... and it eats goats! What more could you ask for in a mythical creature?

Chupacabra...I love it's name.The South american beast XD

I chose kitsunes cuz they're furry and cute.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • Dragons-Cool no?
    Mermaids-Lurve em'!!
    Phoenix-Such a majestic little ball of fluffy feathers!XD
    Oh,and the griffin
    That warm,fuzzy half bird half hippo(was it?Bleh..)With wings.

Back