• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Legendary

what is your favorite ledgendary? tell me why too.

• Total voters

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
Years
  • I'm a big fan of Mewtwo and Mew.
    I've liked them since Pokemon: the First Movie. And I have them in R/B/Y and G/S/C.
    I only have one Mew in Ruby, Myusama. And my Mewtwo from LG is called Myuakuma.

What can I say, they are may fave Legendaries.

Latios&Latias381382

rofl, Mac.
    Years
  • Mine is totally :t385: becuase it's sooo cool. I mean i wish I really had 'er. but I actually dont have it at all. Not even on my Emerald game!

Jirachiismyhomie

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • My fave is definately Mew. Its powerful and it knows transform.I even had a mew once, the pokedex data is still in my pkmn red game!

Tw1tch

Amateur Dragon Breeder
    Years
  • Strangely enough, I really don't like the legendaries. I don't know why. They just don't appeal to me.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2006
    come on, Kyogre is brilliant he has the advantage over its own type and types its not very good against, drizzle makes thunder 100% accurate to obliterate water pkmn and ice beam destroys dragons the apparently "ultimate type"
    its only weakness is the water/ground type of which there are very few of.

does anyone agree wif me?
    although this is a favourite legendary poll kyogre should be the most popular because of his advantages and he looks class

Yoko-Chan

Weirdo <.<
    Years
  • Actually, i'm not a big fan of the legendaries..never been actually. and i can't see why people like them so **** much O.o (guess i'm just weird, huh? XD)

anyways, i like Mew..she's the creator<3

PhoenixFluff

Polar Express Rider
    Years
  • Hrm...I'd hafta say Latias becuase she's the most feminine and playful of the legis.
    Besides that, transformation into humans is pretty cool!

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    I like Jirachi. It is so cool that he can grant wishes. And my next favorite would have to be Celebi. For such little thing it sure has alot of power. Same goes for mew.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    I like Entei most since not only is he powerful but he is also very cool with his lion-like look.

He seems to be most powerful on the GameCube games where his fireblast and flamethrower basically 1-hit-KO`s everything.

Latias is the most playful pokemon

Well actually Mew is, and I would think Latias is more mature.

Last edited:
    Back