• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Favorite Mebukijika form?

Favorite Mebukijika form?

• Spring

Votes: 22 24.2%
  • Summer

Votes: 8 8.8%
  • Autumn

Votes: 13 14.3%
  • Winter

Votes: 48 52.7%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2020
    I think my vote is split between Spring, and Winter's forms... I like Spring's because ir's simple... But the winter one has cooler hooves ;P

MeerFall

Strong, Competitive, Cool!
    Years
    Wow!

I like the winter verison that I would call rudolph or the spring verison which I would call bambi... AHHHHHH! what should I call My mebukijika? since i cannot control the seasons or can I? well nope can you help?

The Red Chain

I love white so much, and the changes that were made to Mebukijika for winter is just awesome.
    The strange cape on it's front and the elegant excess white fur on it's hooves is just.. ahhh <3

& My favorite Shikijika form is spring because I love pink. :x

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I like the spring one because I like the flowers and how the design is simple. As for the summer and autumn ones, I don't really like them. The only reason is because of the foliage on their antlers. The droopy leaves on the autumn one just look out of place and the summer leaves just seem too big or something. I do like the body's though. I absolutley love the winter one. I like the Clydesdale -esque feet and the mane of hair on its chest. I also like how it's anlters are bare and the snowy features about him. So in order of my favorites would be Winter first followed by Spring, Summer, and Autumn.

Kitrigar

Butt Puncher
    Years
    Definitely Spring... First saw the preevo Bambi and immediately caught it. Then found that the best forme was spring.

Her

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    autumn is the best form because of the red plumage
    it's like priscilla of the forest

Ayselipera

I like its spring form the best because it looks the most realistic. Plus it reminds me of Bambi which melts my heart so there really is no other choice. Next would be its autumn form because I love how the deep red of the leaves look against its body. The winter form is third because it's really missing that graceful aspect that I wanted it to capture. I imagine a deer walking in the snow to be a really pretty scene and the winter form looks sorta odd to me. I think what's really bothering me is the white chest fluff. It wasn't needed from what I can tell. Last, but not least is the summer form. The leaves sticking out like they are look like really bushy eyebrows or nasty ear hair to be honest. I'm probably the only one who gets that image so don't worry if you can't relate!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I think I like the winter one the best, I like the fluffy stuff on it's chest and at the bottom of it's legs.

sabapple

Fly High☆
    Years
    Er... I actually like the autumn form... I love the ways the leaves are, ^^; And red is my favorite color, the leaves looks good.

And I guess Winter is my second favorite, love the collar. Spring and then Summer. The leaves on the summer form look... Off...?

Lexxy

sup brah?
    Years
    Winter for sure :]
    I love deer, they are my favorite animals and I love the season of Winter so this Pokemon has been long awaited

Years
    I actually like the Spring form the best, to be honest. It's design is a little more simple and it doesn't have the "over done" feel the other forms have, in my opinion. But I like all of them, just spring more. XD

Back