• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Music Genre (revived)

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
    Jazz(usually saxophone jazz but other's are fine too), Japanese Rock, Japanese Pop, Japanese music most likely. I just don't enjoy normal music like most of my colleagues do. I enjoy Japanese music. XD

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    Im a everything i like the oldies the newies my sister is a metal head and i can jam out with her and my other sister is a pop kinda person and i play singstar with her so really i can pick a favorite

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    Techno, Trance, Electronic mostly. Some Dance and some Metal I also like. That's about it really, well of course there would be an odd song from another genre I might like too.

disturbedfan98

NO DISASSEMBLE NUMBER 5!!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2014
    i listen mostly to rock, old school rock, and metal.

my fav. bands

disturbed metallica dethklok guns n' roses scorpions korn killswitch engage
    slipknot living colour van halen......ect.

Hairspray Queen

Satanoscillatemymetallics onat
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2009
    Grunge, Alternative, Hard Rock, Classic Rock, Heavy Metal, Thrash Metal and some Blues.

Years
    I'm a big fan of Nu Metal. I do like some bands of other genres of rock and
    I sometimes listen to electronic / rap / dance stuff with others but never really on my own.

My favourite bands would be Skrape, Linkin Park, Papa Roach and Crossbreed.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    I'm a big fan of trance, though I've taken a liking to old-school hip-hop recently.

Nightstar

☆ c h o c o l a t e ☆
    Years
    K-pop is definitely my favorite genre right now, but I also like hip-hop, classical rock, and some techno. :3

Years
    Country, Pop, Electronic Stuff... I'm really not genre-specific when choosing the songs I like. I just like what I like, though most of it would probably fall into those genres.

Back