• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pizza Place?

Favroite Pizza Plaze?

• Total voters

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Sbarro. Best pizza. Hands down.

Funny thing. I was eating some today and thought "hey, I should make a thread about this on PC!" but someone beat me to it. D:

Edit: Despite being some idiot from the south who is slightly Chicago obsessed, I don't think I would enjoy Chicago-style pizza. I just...wouldn't.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Well being part of an Italian family, I love my gourmet, Italian style pizza which you cannot find from most take away places. Pizza Farro is a great place here in Melbourne which specializes in spelt flour as opposed to regular.
    There is one take away place we get from called Amani's, but it isn't anything special...

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I heard that there is a place with the cheese filled crust (Pizza Hut?) that that pizza is disgusting with all the cheese inside it...

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I'm in love with Pizza Hut pizza for some reason. We have a lot of local places too, but nothing quite compares. I insist on it every time we order out XD

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I have alot of favorite places.

Pizza Hut is pretty much the best in my opinion due to how delicious the pizzas are.
    When I went to Canada there was this place called Pizza Pizza which was, out of all the pizza places in Canada, the best.
    Then there's the place call Cici's Pizza which was basically a buffet (A cheap one at that).
    Papa John's and Domino are tied, though, so It's hard for me to pick the better one.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I have never had any Pizza Hut or Dominoes... Any of those large franchise ones I don't think I have had...

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    My favorite pizza place are domino, pizza hut and Greenwich. I think I like every pizza place as long as the pizza tastes fine for me.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2009
    I'd say out of the ones listed Domino's and Papa John's. But local places are the best. There is a place called Pizza Village where I love it has the best pizza ever.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    I think I like Domino's the best. Although, Pizza Hut is also really good. They have very extraordinary personal pizzas. :D

storm393

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    il say pizza hut cause it was my favorite on your list, but i usally like any kingston pizza if im gonna get pizza at all.

Years
    There's a local one nearby my place called 'My Mates Pizza', it's great value as well as the taste and appearance, Pizza Hut is just gimmicky with their products, but some of their specials are pretty reasonable. Anyhow, that's my opinion:)

Last edited:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Why the Waffle is Quiznos there?

My favorite in the Uniter States would be Pizza Hut. Of course, they are very good.

However, there is this delicious Pizzeria beside the Holiday Inn in Monterrey, Mexico called "Guo Guo's" the cheese in the pizza is so delicious, it should have its own flavor, "Guoy"

XD, I love Mexican Pizza. However, I can't wait to see Italian Pizza either.

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    Eh, I tend to like Pizza Hut a lot, because in my opinion, the flavor over there seems better.

Years
    Pizza is pizza to me. I really don't have a preference anymore. As long as it has meat, I don't care. XD;;
    For awhile, I couldn't really stand delivery pizza, and my favorite was this place called Valentino's, which I've only seen in the Midwest. They have pretty good stuff.

My favorite pizza ever was made by this place called Pizza Attack in Germany: tomato pizza with spicy pizza sauce. I probably could find a place that'll make it here, but I still miss it. :( And there was this little restaurant in our Commissary in Germany that made a thin crust mushroom pizza to die for, too...

Why are all my favorite pizzas in Germany??

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Out of all the Pizza I've eaten, I've not yet run into a better pizza than Pizza Hut usually offers. Now I will admit, Papa John's is good pizza, but it's too soft IMO.
    Dominoes? Too hard. Pizza Hut is the only place that really makes them right in the middle, neither too hard and dry nor too soft and greasy.

Back