• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pizza Place?

Favroite Pizza Plaze?

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    There's a little place called Pizza Pantry in the town that has fresh ingredients and will make whatever pizza you want; it's so much better than a takeaway pizza place.

TIC TAC

Xbox Live GamerTag:iDESTRUCTx
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Dec 25, 2017
    Domino's takeaway = P0WNZ4G£

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Eh, there's a little stall in town called...*Insert the name of it here*,
    It's fresh and delicious.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    At the mall that place called Original Pizza. I love it, it soo fresh tasting.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
    Quizno's has pizza?

Hands down the best pizza I've had in this universe would be at Moon Doggy's on St. Simons Island. AMAZING PIZZA.

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
    Well, we don't have any of the listed pizza places in my country (we're just lame like that), so..

I just go to the one that's the closest to us.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Ah, the Pizza Warts have returned! As usual, my vote goes to Pizza Hut, followed closely by Domino's. However, one thing I can't stand about domino's is there thin crust pizza. I don't know how so much people like it, it's so dissatisfying.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    There's a place near where I live called 'The Billabong Cafe' which has some of the nicest pizzas I have ever tasted.

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
    Years
    Back were I used to live, there was this pizza parlor called "Alamo Pizza".
    OMFG. Cheese pizza never tasted so delicious.
    PURE. SATIS. FACTION. ;3

Years
    Pizza Hut is godly.

Seriously. Get the sausage.

Ew. o_o; Their pizza is so greasy at the bottom. Good, but so damn greasy.

Hey, where's the Pizza Pizza option? Or is Little Ceasar's Pizza Pizza the same as Pizza Pizza? Anyway, Pizza Pizza would be my favorite pizza place, but there's this little restaurant in my town called 'The Tangled Garden' that's not too shabby when it comes to pizza.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2014
    I voted 'Never eaten pizza.' because I can.

You have not eaten a pizza that takes its consumer seriously until you've had a Home Run Inn 'za; they're so good, they sell frozen pizzas, too. Greasy? Not as bad as Papa John's or Domino's...

usami

biohazard
    Years
    Little Caeser's is my favourite place to get pizza. C:
    But, otherwise I prefer Pizza Hut. Mostly since they deliver, and the Little Caeser's around here stopped doing that.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    my goodness, you all have not lived until you've had fresh Uno's Pizza. It's true Chicago style 'za and it puts all of those fast chains like Hut, Caesar's,, and Johns' to shame with their flat 'regular style' crusts.
    Uno's doesn't really sell what mainstream pizza eater call pizza, they serve a true Pizza Pie! 13" across, and 2-3" deep. Now That's a pizza!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Uno's of course! When I went on one of my many trips to Chicago, the restaurant where they got their start was only a few blocks from the hotel I was staying at!

The waiting line was long, but worth it :3

Back