• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Favorite Places in Unova

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    N's castle. Love the music and epic scene intro. I havent been into the gameplays that much since I dont have it, so for now N's castle it is. :D

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
    Sekka City <3, it is the city with the best music and it reminds me of the time when the demo was released in Japan, which was a great time <3

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    1. Great Hall - I'm always there training, so might as well put it here, haha. Plus I found my shiny Metang there. :)
    2. Yagaruma Forest - THERE ARE SEED BBYS HERE AND VIRIZION AND I FOUND A SHINY FUSHIDE THERE!
    3. N's Castle - I'm N's prince(ss). ;)

blue

gucci
    Years
    I've been through most of the towns, but the last time I played was September so I don't remember them all that well, I do however remember the starting town, Kanoko Town, and it's my favourite because it's got a really nice layout and it has a beautiful tune to it.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I like the Pokemon League building itself because of how you can challenge the E4 in any order. I also like the Dragonspiral Tower because of its name.

Fushigidane-Chan

Years
    Castelia, Ramon, and a fair few of the routes and landmarks, but not much else aside from that. Route 10 and that Wooden Bridge city come to mind.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
    1. Cold Storage - ice puzzles have always been my favourites
    2. Pinwheel Forest - walking through hollow tree logs :D
    3. Nacrene Gym - excellent idea
    4. Route 18 - just a great route
    5. Dragonspiral Tower - that's where I discovered I don't need Strength to pass XD

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
    1. N's castle- I'm N's princess too~~ <3
    2. Raimon city- Where FerrisWheelShipping began~
    3. Hium city- I love Hiun ice~~
    4. Dragon spiral tower + Tower of Heaven- Love the music~

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Raimon City, Souryuu City (especially in Black), and Sazanami Town are all great places in my book.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    As most of you know, the Unova region is composed of a great variety of cities. Out of the many cities in the region, which of them is your favorite? Mine would have to be Nimbasa, I just love the music, the liveliness and the fact that there's a lot to do, there.

Favourite places in Unova seems to cover this (because that isn't saying favourite routes, and thus includes cities). :(

adhdguitar

Newbie Pokémon Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2015
    The bridge because I love the view. <3

Also, FerrisWheelShipping? Really? Isn't N an adult?

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Castelia because of its size, but I think Opelucid is significant because it has the Mall :3 (which is pretty small compare to all the previous gens :( )

Years
    castelia city. Freaking blew me away. First I was like "OMG DIS BRIDGE SCENE!" then my jaw dropped when I entered the city.

Ciz

La la la ♪
    Years
    castelia city. Freaking blew me away. First I was like "OMG DIS BRIDGE SCENE!" then my jaw dropped when I entered the city.

Amen to that :D Castelia is just remarkable!

And oooooh! The Wheel in Nimbasa! :D Quite a view of the trees...

I remembered when N and I talked... Good Times... Good Times... :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2011
    I actually like the Entralink quite a bit. The music is arguably the most epic non-battling music (Ghetsis battle, anyone?) in the game, and the transitions into other people's worlds is really bloody cool. Sort of reminds me of Twilight Princess.

Other than that, Castellia, just because of its size and atmosphere, and Tubeline tunnel, just for the view around sunset. Plus it reminds me of this industrial 1940's-esque design with a modern flare.

Back