• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pok?mon Tournament 2015 - Ground

Which are your favourites?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    I couold vote for almost all of them!! Ground type are my favorite Pokemon :3

A love for Steelix.My favorites of all Pokemon: Cubone and Marowak.

Sandslash was my first favorite Pokemon (would love to use it if it would be better...)
    Same for Nidoking
    ... aaaand Dugtrio.
    and RHYDON <3

I have too much love to give to ground type Pokemon.

I couldn't vote for all so I voted for the Cubone line,

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
    Diglett, Mamoswine, and Stunfisk

I'm pretty sure I voted for these three last year too, but I may have voted for Mamoswine in the Ice poll instead... I usually prefer the last stage of evolution in a family, but Diglett is the exception. Dugtrio's tough look isn't very appealing.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Flygon is my absolute favorite Ground type. I pretty much shared my reasoning back during favorite Dragon but really there just isn't really any ground types that I love as much as I love Flygon so the choice was easy.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Flygon and Derpfish gets my vote this time.

Flygon needs more love, and GF also knows of this, even though they didn't manage to create a good-enough Mega for Flygon. :'c
    Stunfisk is just a joke Pokemon, but you have to admit it's really derpy-looking and cute.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    I like a lot of grounds but I decided to vote only for Mamoswine. I don't know why, I just love the line for some reason. It's a shame I have yet to bring one to the end in a main series game, but I hope to do so.

Pokelovar

*Rushes to catch legendaries*
    Years
    Marshtomp and Swampert - When my Mudkip evolved into Marshtomp, I remember how I relied only on him to take out the gym leaders, whether they resisted its moves or not. (Back then, I mostly used only my starter in battles)

Groudon - My favorite legendary, It's awesome attack and defense stats and a great movepool has always helped me in battles.

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    Sandslash, Marowak, Baltoy, Gliscor, Swampert, Nincada, Camerupt are my favorites!

Years
    Thank you to everyone who voted in the Ground type poll this week, as every last vote definitely counted this time around!

This week was a groundbreaking poll, and it very well may have been the closest vote in FPT history (and at 47 polls so far, that's saying something!). 4 different Pokémon families held the lead at one point, and only a single vote seperated the winners from 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place. In the end, it was Gible, Gabite, and Garchomp picking up the victory, earning their first berth into an FPT finale. Congrats to them!

If you haven't yet, be sure to go check out the results for this week's other poll, Ghost-type Pokémon. And be sure to keep an eye out for the next set of polls, as those should be up fairly soon!

Back