• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokemon Episode?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
    "A Better Pill to Swallow" will always be my favorite episode because it's legitimately hilarious. An army of Shuckle and a few other Pokémon fall in love with Jessie and hilarity ensues.

Also, not really one episode, but the whole entirety of Ash and Paul's Sinnoh League battle that lasted three episodes. That had to have been one of Ash's peak moments as a Trainer and seeing how Paul's attitude changed towards Ash after the battle really shows how significant that battle was to the whole series and Ash's and Paul's characters.

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    From the original saga, "A Goldenrod Opportunity" and "Extreme Pokemon!" was one of the episodes I enjoyed the most. The Silver Conference episodes were also entertaining. "Gotta Catch Ya Later!" was another favorite, and it actually made me sad more than the finales of other series.

The Advance Generation and Diamond and Pearl had too many episodes I liked, I don't even remember the names of some of them right now! I did like "Two Degrees of Separation!" and "A PokeBlock Party!". I just really loved lots of episodes from these seasons. :d

Years
    For me it is the first episode. Just because it was the begining of something really great!
    And I would say I canot name another episode i like the most just because I like it how the characters develope over the time so love all of them :) But i can say I hate it when misty leaved the group... :(

AJ24

Squirtle da GOAT starter
    Years
    Showdown in Pewter City

Mostly nostalgia. First time seeing Onix, he is so awesome.

LavenderTownGhost

Returning to Hoenn
    Years
    The Advance Generation is my favorite saga as a whole.

However, my favorite and most memorable episode is "Thundershock Showdown". The reason why I love Raichu today.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2016
    To add another one, I just watched the "fires of a red hot reunion" on cartoon network the other day and I've watched it 4 times since. Its easily became my favourite episode. Just seeing all the flashbacks and the emotion in it, it was incredible!

FifePokemon

AlShao
    Years
    Advanced Generation was definitely the best saga to watch for me, but my fav episode is 'Showdown in Pewter City' for purely sentimental reasons as i like Brock and it is his debut episode!

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
    Unfortunately this thread died just a couple days ago. In the future, please refrain from reviving threads over a month old in the main Pokémon Anime forum. However, you are free and encouraged to recreate this thread!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back