• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokemon Episode?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basculin

Dragonite Fan
Years
  • What's your favorite Pokemon episode?
    I have a lot.
    My favorite series was the Advanced Generation, so I have many that come from there.

I didn't see a topic like this one, but feel free to merge them if there is.

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
  • None of them have Arbok and Dustox in the same episode...

No, but seriously, my favorite would have to be The Art of Pokemon. It really made me remember my love for artistic pursuits. Not necessarily visual art, but moreso in areas I can actually do okay in (writing and voice acting, to be exact).

Plus, I discovered the art of Jackson Pollock, and I love it. I dunno, it was one of those episodes that not only had the entertainment factor, but actually had meaning for me. Funny thing is, I never actually saw it until recently.

Last edited by a moderator:

Basculin

Dragonite Fan
    Years
  • None of them have Arbok and Dustox in the same episode...

No, but seriously, my favorite would have to be The Art of Pokemon. It really made me remember my love for artistic pursuits. Not necessarily visual art, but moreso in areas I can actually do okay in (writing and voice acting, to be exact).

Plus, I discovered the art of Jackson Pollock, and I love it. I dunno, it was one of those episodes that not only had the entertainment factor, but actually had meaning for me. Funny thing is, I never actually saw it until recently.

I have never seen that episode actually! I'm hoping to have enough time to be able to watch every Pokemon episode, but idk how that will work! LOL

The saddest episode for me was definitely A Poached Ego! One of the only episodes I actually cried at.

Last edited by a moderator:

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • When it comes to favorite episodes of Pokemon, these would have to be my favorites:
    Here Comes the Squirtle Squad
    Battle Aboard the St. Anne
    Island of the Giant Pokemon
    Dig Those Diglett
    Riddle Me This
    Fire and Ice
    Snack Attack
    Enter the Dragonite
    Tanks a Lot!
    The Apple Corp
    Nerves of Steelix!
    Lost Leader Strategy
    Camping it Up
    Double Team Turnover!
    Dealing With Defensive Types!
    Sliding in Seventh!
    League Unleashed!
    In the Shadow of Zekrom!
    Battle for the Underground!
    Battling the King of the Mines!
    Mission: Defeat Your Rival!
    The Journalist From Another Region!
    Lumiose City Pursuit!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Island of Giant Pokémon is one of my favorites. The episode would display subtitles whenever Pokémon spoke, if I remember correctly, so you were able to fully understand what they were saying. All in all, it was a pretty amusing episode. :] Another would be Gotta Catch Ya Later.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • Island of Giant Pokémon is one of my favorites. The episode would display subtitles whenever Pokémon spoke, if I remember correctly, so you were able to fully understand what they were saying. All in all, it was a pretty amusing episode. :] Another would be Gotta Catch Ya Later.

Island of the Giant Pokemon was quite amusing. One of the most amusing lines in that episode was, "Maybe they all got eaten by wild Pokemon." That line always causes me to laugh.

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
  • I absolutely LOVED/HATED the episode, "A Poached Ego." Like... seriously. Arbok and the Ekans could've used Dig, and murdered that douchey Tyranitar.

But, no. Arbok and Weezing had to leave. -._-. I still liked the episode, though. It introduced Cacnea. <3

Basculin

Dragonite Fan
    Years
  • OMG, right?! I loved Arbok and Ekans! I do like Cacnea though, too. I think it would be pretty awesome if an episode featured what happened to all the Pokemon that were released from the main characters.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2016
    I love Island of The Giant Pokémon, just for the dialogue between Pikachu, Charmander, Squirtle & Bulbasaur. I'd say that's my most watched episode!

Tox

fight me
    Years
  • There are probably more but after scrolling down through the list quickly, "Holy Matrimony!", "Go West Young Meowth" and "Enlighten Up!" stand out.

The first two are amazing points in the series for Team Rocket and both are popular episodes, as far as I know. "Enlighten Up!" always makes me laugh because of a private joke with my sister.

KostK2Boss

Europe Confirmed!!!
    Years
  • My favourite episode is Snow Way Out. For some reason, the scene where Ash is trapped in a cold cave and his Pokemon are trying to keep him warm always made me shed manly tears.

Years
  • Most of May's contest battles; they're great and always exciting to watch.

But outside those I also really liked the episode where May and Meowth go back in time to help a family that was breaking apart. If I recall her Eevee egg hatched by the end of that episode too so aweee cuteness. And one of my favorite songs, Wrapped Up in Light, played sometime throughout the episode. Touching. <3

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • My knowledge base of Pokemon episodes is a bit slim, but I have seen many older episodes. I think my favorite episode was probably the one where they get to see all the fossil Pokemon, and obtain the Togepi Egg that would be such a big part of future episodes. It was just one of the coolest episodes of the original series and at the time I watched it as a kid Kabutops was one of my favorite Pokemon, so maybe I'm a little nostalgic but I still like the episode. :)

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • I have too many to list, but almost all my favorite episodes involve my favorite Pokemon in some way, not just a quick appearance in the background.

3 of my favorite episodes are:

"The Pokemon Harbor Patrol" - to date remains my #1 favorite episode, just because of that cute Watchog showing how smart and helpful it is.

"Seeking Shelter from the Storm" - the cheerful, smiling, and playful Espurr having a fun with Bonnie, instead of the "soul less evil looking Pokemon" others had claimed it to be.

"Cilan and the Case of Purrloin Wtiness" - really funny Cilan scared of Purrloin and how Cilan has to sort of work alongside with one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back