• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

favorite Pokemon move?

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
  • 'Earthquake'

Without a doubt, got to love having a powerful rock type Pokemon completely OWNING the opponent..
    Also got to love the animation.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • I love "Ominous Wind" I don't knwo why, I just find myself using it all the time. That along with Magical Leaf.

Kelp

<3
    Years
  • I found Energy Ball to be a cool attack, seeing as a lot of non-grass types could learn it. And the animation is pretty snazzy.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Since Gen III, I've always loved Leaf Blade. It has cool animations during the generation it was in. I also like Close Combat and Psycho Cut.

Years
  • Memento.

I've always liked Sheer Cold, just because I always seem to get lucky with it and get numerous OHKO's. I'm also pretty partial to Earthquake and Surf as well.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I love Flamethrower. I remember the feeling of power I got when my first Charizard learnt Flamethrower on Pokemon Red.

Years
  • Earthquake! This move was always on at least one pokemon in my team in all generations. It pretty much OHKO'd all electric types in the earlier games and now in the later games we have smack down which will let it damage flying types as well.

Years
  • Since Gen III, I've always loved Leaf Blade. It has cool animations during the generation it was in. I also like Close Combat and Psycho Cut.

Say Ice Punch, and your Gallade's got what I've got.

My favourite is probably Giga Drain, with Leech Seed in a close second. I really like the Grass type's ability to drain health.

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    Earthquake is my favorite move. Cool animation and great power

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I love Solar Beam, Giga Drain, Sludge Bomb and Psyshock for the concepts, and POWER TRICK for the attack. My god I love it.

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Splash

I like Toxic. It's just my sort of move. Cripple the opponent, then strike while they're weaker.

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
  • I Love the Regional starters special moves, Frenzy Plant, Blast Burn, Hydro Cannon
    They are the most Awesomest sounding moves EVER!!!

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 5, 2021
    Flamethrower. Which is why it pissed me off that I had no choice but to keep my Emboar from learning it.

Back