• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokemon music?

Years
  • From movies, I especially love the Celebi Revived song:

Ending song from the first movie in Japanese:

From the games, Oleana's theme:

will add more as I remember!!

Years
  • I adored the gym leader and Elite Four themes from the Unova games, as well as Guzma's, Lusamine's, and the Alola Elite Four's themes. I also love Diantha's theme (the elegance is something unique that sets its apart from other champions' themes). My current jam is the Galar gym leader theme.

Years
  • Make a wish from jirchi the wish maker

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • Again i seen this topic before but yeah let's start it again with new entries:

Games

G/C/HG

Lavender town - They turned a ghost town to a cemetery town, that's cute, specially if your pet/family member reccently died

Sword

Wedgehurst Town - I dunno how GF done it, but this theme sounds so nostalgic
    Gym leader battle theme - No comment on how epic it is

Anime

-Serena's theme from the japanese version (the scene when her Eevee evolves into Sylveon is so emotional now, with the dub score it was meh)

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • "It's a whole new world we live in it DODODODODO
    it's a whole new way to see DODODODODO
    it's a whole new place, with a brand new attitude
    but we still gotta catch 'em all
    and be the best that you can be
    pokemon johto
    POKEMON JOHTO"

....That should sum up my opinion about my favorite Pokemon music.
    Other than that, maybe the entirety of Hoenn's music & a lot of PMD's dungeon themes.

Back