• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokemon site

Favorite Pokemon Research Site

• Pokemon Marriland

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Bulbapedia

Votes: 34 52.3%
  • Serebii

Votes: 24 36.9%
  • Other (list in post)

Votes: 6 9.2%

• Total voters

Honest

Hi!
Years
  • Has Marriland Updated his website latley?

Bulb. is a good web, but its going down... at bad times. xD
    I go with Serebii.

But, you know, PC should make one of these? I always wondered that. xD

Sebastien Loeb

Motorsport Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    Mah this survey is only spam according to me, is there the option '' his own personal site ''?

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Mainly Serebii or Bulbapedia. Occasiounally I use Marriland but not usually. I also use PokeDream sometimes as well (I remember I used it once for the Fame Checker stuff in FireRed.) Though I use Serebii more than Bulbapedia...:\

Edit: Whoops :P. I accidentally picked Bulbapedia in the poll. :P

The Hero Without a Name

Da bee dee da ba mouse...
    Years
  • For non-game stuff I like to look on Serebii, but for game info my favourite site by far is Psypoke. I find that Serebii and Bulbapedia sometimes give inaccurate information, and Serebii especially takes longer to load for me. But Psypoke has a lot of info, and is very organised and reliable. It really does earn its self-proclaimed title "Best Pokedex on the Internet", in my opinion. Psypoke also has a PicDex which is fun to look at, and a TechDex for attacks. You can even hear Pokemon cries and look at the sprite history in the Pokedex (called the "Psydex").
    psypoke's outdated on a lot of stuff though =/

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Normally, I use Serebii. It's the quickest to get to in the way of typing speed, and normally has what I'm looking for one the first page. xD

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
  • I use serebii. ^_^

I wish PC had something like that. It would be better automatically. :P

Ricky429

Turtwig lovers unite!!!
    Years
  • I use both Serebii and Bulbapedia. I use Serebii for the pokemon updates and Bulbapedia for research and more in-depth info.

Xer0

Tomboy at Heart
    Years
  • Bulbapedia is what I personally use the most. I read articles on there all the time, sometimes just for the fun of it.
    I use Serebii to get caught up with the latest Pokemon news, though. They are both great, accurate sites.

La Foudre

<3 Sneasel.
    Years
  • I usually use Bulbapedia for looking up Pokemon. Like when they evolve, what moves they learn and at what levels, and general stuff like that. I also use it to look up random useless information about the games, characters, and the anime. For actual walkthroughs, I use PokeDream.

The Red Chain

I'm a regular stalk-.. I mean.. visitor.. to the site. >>
    You can't beat Joe's Animedex. Not to mention his news is always extremely informative.

Bulbapedia is a very close second, but I only look at it when I need to know something very specific about a Pokemon.
    Otherwise Serebii covers everything I need to know.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Serebii. It has everything.

Unless I really want to know the details of weird things. Like when some people were talking about beta-versions of the real games, and concept art not long ago. Then it's Bulbapedia.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    I like Serebii for its complete items listings, but Bulbapedia has awesome articles of the characters in any series. Too bad Bulbapedia is down frequently. =(
    I voted for the latter, since I browse Bulbapedia more than Serebii.

Back