• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokemon Version

Which is your favorite Pokemon vwesion?

• Red

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Blue

• Green

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yellow

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Gold

• Silver

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crystal

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Ruby

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Sapphire

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
    My favourite is pokemon yellow, because its graphics are quite good, and you get to start with pikachu!

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
    well actually torchic is a chick, not a chicken

lol

I have also changed my mind, I now agree that pkmn ruby is the best because of the pokemon like blaziken, latios, absol, blaziken....uummm.....blaziken

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    Mine would probably be Crystal. There was so much to do, and I have the mosed hours on it of all my games. Over 400. :P I'm very close to 400 in Ruby though.

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
    shining_light said:
    very funny...if you get a male torchic and evolve it, it's a rooster. if you get a female torchic and evolve it, it's a chicken. lol

really?

*turns gameboy on, to see if shining light is right*

lol.........I made a rhyme.........lol

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Going by version doesn't make a huge different. Going by eras however do. R/B/Y, G/S/C, R/S. Personally G/S/C were my favourites I think it gave new life to the series. I was dissaponted when several G/S/C features were not in R/S. I voted Gold because that was the version I had, my brother has Silver and we shared Crystal.

Purple Insanity

Teh one and only!
    Years
    What's with you guys and Ruby? I mean, it HARDLY had a plot. Sure, the graphics and new Pokemon were cool, but what matters to me into making a game fun is a good, long and worth-while plot.

I chose crystal. It had my favorite Pokemon in it, except Aggron ;-;, it had a good plot compared to the other games, and it was the first game with a selection of a girl or a boy.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I've had the most exprience with R/B/Y, and I liked the glitches, gym leaders, and unknown dungeon, so maybe R/B/Y is my favourite, but it's map was really limited and the game wasn't all that fun anymore after I beat the game. :\

Years
    mine was crystal and will always be because it was fun with pokemon statium and colluseum and it had so much to do the ruins of alph the kanto region mt.silver

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
    I'm gonna have to go with my old Red version, though yes, it had hardly any other extras besides the main plot, but you know, its what started it all and stuff...

It's tough to compare GSC with RS, it hurts my brain trying to pick....

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Yellow Version!!!!

I like yellow version better because reminds me from my past when I was REALLY, REALLY young!
    And it was also very F.U.N.!!!! :chu:

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Silver. Why? Becuse it has Quilvav the butt-kicking-est(is that a word?) of all pokemon.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Crystal. Cus Marina's cute, and its got a bunch of cool new stuff in it. ^.^

*dies*

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    shining_light said:
    ruby ownz all! no matter what anyone says! it has the best fire starter ever!!! a chicken! lol

Uhh...you can get Torchic in both Ruby and Sapphire...o_O;

Anyways, unlike some of the people that have posted here saying that they like Ruby, I like Sapphire. IMO, Ruby doesn't have as good exclusive powermon (except for Groudon and Latios). For example: Seedot, Seedot is a pain to train, mainly because even when he evolves into Nuzleaf, he STILL doesn't learn any good attack moves. And also, I prefer Seviper over Zngoose, so nyah. =P

Back