• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite pokemon

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Stephanie_ said:
    Umm okay...you don't know how stupid I feel right now heh heh
    It's fine! ^_^ And I didn't read where she said that Dragonair was a water-type either... Not that it matters too much though. Just make sure to read more carefully next time, G-Lance! :cheeky:

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • I like Muchuuru/Smoochum the best. Why? Gee... Where to start? n.n() Cute voice, hair, she's pink, has big blue eyes... She's just adorable. n.n- A kissy-kissy-lovey-dovey-pinky-winky-smoochy-woochie-*Could continue*

Ruriri/Azurill(?) is also very cute. n.n- Also, how could I forget my Achamo? Chamo chamo chu chu. n.n- TeeHee.

Mystic Mew

~Mew, mew, mew~
    Years
  • I have a new favorite pokemon- Mewtwo. He is great, I really love his personality! Mewtwo rocks!

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • orange*berry said:
    I like Muchuuru/Smoochum the best. Why? Gee... Where to start? n.n() Cute voice, hair, she's pink, has big blue eyes... She's just adorable. n.n- A kissy-kissy-lovey-dovey-pinky-winky-smoochy-woochie-*Could continue*

Ruriri/Azurill(?) is also very cute. n.n- Also, how could I forget my Achamo? Chamo chamo chu chu. n.n- TeeHee.
    Its purple, not pink.
    But you may argue that they painted it purplish-pink in the Cartoon Serious...

Does it have a cute voice? D'you mean in TV?
    Oh, I wished I have heard its voice.

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • jynx said:
    Its purple, not pink.
    But you may argue that they painted it purplish-pink in the Cartoon Serious...

Does it have a cute voice? D'you mean in TV?
    Oh, I wished I have heard its voice.

The sprite in gold does seem purple to me, but whenever I'm drawing Muchuuru, I'll make her a pale pink for whatever reason. e_e() I think the voice is cute in both versions; as is the epsiode with Muchuuru. n.n-

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
  • My Favorite Pokemon... In order:
    Eevee: The cutest pokemon that evolves into different, powerful types of pokemon. :P
    Pikachu: It's sooo cute... errrr... typical answer from a girl?
    Swablu: It's cute.
    Torchic: Most powerful and also a cute pokemon.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • orange*berry said:
    The sprite in gold does seem purple to me, but whenever I'm drawing Muchuuru, I'll make her a pale pink for whatever reason. e_e() I think the voice is cute in both versions; as is the epsiode with Muchuuru. n.n-
    Ah, I rememvered. Shiny Smoochum in RS is pink!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • i won't say on the ultimate part but definitely a powerful fighter.

i like too much pokemon... where to being...?
    -basically a lot of water types
    -chikorita
    -swablu
    -torchic
    -pikachu (yes it's still cute imho)
    -dragonair
    -i can go on and on... but i'll cut if here

Years
  • oops!

Uh-oh.
    I forgot my favorite pokemon! :D:
    swampert
    mudkip
    blaziken
    sceptile(hope I got that right!)
    latias
    latios
    kyogre
    groudon
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnd rayquaza!

(I like all the RS pokemon so these are the top nine ;) )

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    For me, it mostly comes down to movesets and number-crunching, but...Pichu I guess. ^_^;

AzureFlygon

Master of all Shiny's!
    Years
  • Ah... no Pokemon will ever match Flygon. So graceful and serene as it floats through the sky, and so cute when its not evolved yet ;) That's my fave!

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    Umm??? lets see i like groudon snorlax zapdos articuno
    espeon mewtwo gyarados mew ho-oh celibi and lugia.
    My strongest pokemon iz mewtwo hes at level100 and hiz
    hp iz 489 i am undefeated ive been to gameboy tournamentz and one um all exepct for 1 i had to go.
    In pokemon yellow blue and red version i've caught 151 pokemon.And in gold i've caught 251 i am working on ruby right now.My most price pokemon iz my red celibi in gold.

Back