• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Power Ranger!

Favorite Power Ranger

• Red

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Blue

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Black

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Yellow

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Pink

• Green

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • White

• Total voters

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
Years
  • I used to watch Power Rangers when I was little and at one point a few of us liked power rangers so who was your favorite?Mine was always the Green Ranger!​

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
  • I liked the red ranger just becuase it was my favourite colour. =] And I also liked the black ranger guy with the cape in Pokemon lost Galaxy :D

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
  • I liked the red ranger just becuase it was my favourite colour. =] And I also liked the black ranger guy with the cape in Pokemon lost Galaxy :D

I thought we were talking abuot power rangers not pokemon...o.0 lmao pokemon lost galaxy xD

My favourite all the time was red but I thought that the Green ranger in the first series was total awesomeness.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • I always loved the Yellow Ranger because when I was little I was obsessed with Sabertooth Tigers and the first Zord used by the Yellow Ranger was the Sabertooth Tiger. Haha A close second was the Blue because Billy was my favorite Ranger.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    i would say the black. idk y just becuz i like the color black. i never really watched the power rangers so i really wouldnt know. i just rated then on their uniforms.=]

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • Pink, though you're missing 2 colors:

Metallic (Silver/Gold, etc) and Purple (Yes, I know, what? Purple?)

Gekiranger (Japanese super sentai, super sentai is what power rangers is based off of) has a male purple ranger known as GekiViolet this year, and will be used in Power Rangers: Jungle Fury Next year =D

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2009
    I liked the red ranger just becuase it was my favourite colour. =] And I also liked the black ranger guy with the cape in Pokemon lost Galaxy :D
    I think you mean Power Rangers Lost Galaxy, And if you mean this guy
    Favorite Power Ranger!

Thats the Magna Defender (Interesting but probobly un-needed fact, in Gingaman (The show PRLG was adapted from), BullBlack (Magna Defender's japanese name) never had a human form so the US version's morpher is actualy the Aura Changers from Gosei Sentai Dairanger (A series that was never fully used, But they did use the Mech, Finishing Weapon, Some monsters and KibaRanger's suit in MMPR Season 2).
    Favorite Power Ranger!

Gekiranger (Japanese super sentai, super sentai is what power rangers is based off of) has a male purple ranger known as GekiViolet this year, and will be used in Power Rangers: Jungle Fury Next year =D
    I know
    Favorite Power Ranger!

But is that seriously what Disney is calling it!? >_<

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    dude, green ranger in the original ftw! he got really lame once he turned into white ranger, i mean seriously, how do you get a megazord all your own? megazords are a TEAM thing dammit!

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2009
    dude, green ranger in the original ftw! he got really lame once he turned into white ranger, i mean seriously, how do you get a megazord all your own? megazords are a TEAM thing dammit!
    They're not the only one who piloted a Mech/Megazord by themself, We just covered Green Zyuranger/MMPR and Kibaranger (Dairanger)/MMPR white ranger. But you forget about OhGold/Zeo Gold Ranger and King Pyramider/Pyrimidas. Abarekiller/Dino Thunder White Ranger and KillarOh/Dino Stegazord (until Asuka/Tommy got back Bakuryuu Stego/Stegozord)

Back