• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite region

Favorite reagion?

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    Do the poll!!!(If it doesn`t show do this)(Leauges count separately in poll!)

Kanto
    Johto
    Houen
    Indigo plateau(Kanto)
    Indigo plateau(Johto)
    Pokemon League
    Victory road
    Victory road
    Victory road
    Irre

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    Kanto. no thought required :P Johto is 2nd...

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Umm...there is no indego platu for johto...it was known as the Gold confrece and the Silver confrence...anyways johto for me...EARLY johto.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Kanto, simply because it's where the best games and season of the anime took place...it's the oldest, the most rich in information and backstory, and it got the franchise on its feet...anything else just seems like another area attempting to replace Kanto, but no area can do that.

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
  • jynx said:
    Huh?
    Where is Orange Islands?
    Yeah, you got all those Plateaus and Victory Roads which I wouldnt even consider regions, yet ye hath forgotten Orange Islands...

Anyway, Like most, I say Kanto...

N' Also, I thought it was Orre.. not Irre... probably a typo though.. I hope...

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • Johto. I think Johto is the easiest place to find your way around, or maybe Kanto is, but IDK. I just like the fact that Johto has a mixture of different generations of Pokemon, and it's easy to find your way around.

But, why are there three victory roads?

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    Because even though The elite four for johto is kanto elite four in the future victory road changed somehow.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Johto and Kanto are both pretty cool...I can't decide between those two, so I'll just say that giant landmass that occupies both of them.

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
    Years
  • I like Kanto, basically because that's where it all began and nothing can ever change that. I also like Hoenn, because it has so many interesting places-more so within the game rather than the Anime. So it's between Kanto and Hoenn for me.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    It's between Kanto and Hoenn for me also, Sheridan.
    IMO, they're the most creative.

Also in Silver Version, Johto was nothing to me. :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Since we now have a new rule on putting polls relating to something with its own forum in that forum, I'm going to move this to Pokemon Game Boy Games Discussion. ^_^;

*moved*

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Hanoi! The best country! But since it only a country southeast of Kanto and it only exists in one hack. Then my other answer is:
    Johto! Reasons why:
    1. Whitney
    2. Goldenrod City
    3. Nice mix of Pok?mon generations
    4. Whitney
    5. Whitney
    6. Did I say Whitney?

MalafeX

Typhlosion #1 fan
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    for me the best one is johto, beacause typhlosion come from that region.

Back