• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Season

What's your favorite season

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2004
    I like every season!
    Spring:Nice weather! *Drink tea. Nice taste!*
    Summer:No school! *Happily*
    Fall:Very good view! It's my most like season!
    Winter:I like snow! *Snow fight* Christmas is very nice day!

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    hmmm...id go summer or winter...cuz i get time off from school XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I like autumn a lot. Not only because it's the season that I was born in, it's just really pretty. To me, it seems like the calmest, most relaxing season. With all of the leaves falling and the bright colors, it just makes going outside really nice, along with the fact that the weather is wonderful. ^_^ It's not too hot and not too cold. Plus, for some reason, I really like the fall fashions. You can wear all kinds of different, pretty outfits.

I also like spring a lot, and summer is fun because there's no school, and you can go swimming!

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2004
    Kayleigh said:
    I like autumn a lot. Not only because it's the season that I was born in, it's just really pretty. To me, it seems like the calmest, most relaxing season. With all of the leaves falling and the bright colors, it just makes going outside really nice, along with the fact that the weather is wonderful. ^_^ It's not too hot and not too cold. Plus, for some reason, I really like the fall fashions. You can wear all kinds of different, pretty outfits.

I also like spring a lot, and summer is fun because there's no school, and you can go swimming!
    Me too but I was born in winter. *Red leaves falling~*

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    I prefer Fall/Autumn... Like Kay-Kay said, I was born there too. Plus, its "Not-So-Cold-Not-So-Hot-But-A-Bit-Colder-Than-Warmer" XD
    Cold > Warm >=D

Years
    I like all seasons but summer...

In Spring, you can see life budding out from the trees...cherry blossoms fall slowly from the trees and the air smells so sweet and fresh...

Autumn is when the leaves fall down on the ground and life prepares for...

The cold winter inspires me the most to right. The white snow gives out a powerful aura...

XD

-?-White Wolf-?-

Mightyena Rocks!
    Years
    CaRtOON said:
    I thought there was another thread like this? XD; Oh well *shrugs* Winter! Its quiet, its dark, and its cold. Besides, I was born in winter, so meh. *shrugs again* ^^ And its Christmas, the time to be with yer loved ones. IMO, winter's the best XD

*dies*

yup, i made a tread same as this one

Green and Charizard

Hi! I'm new here!
    Years
    Eh... I like every season!
    Spring:The weather is really good!
    Summer:Only no school.
    Autumn:Like everyone said. Good view and in Harvest Moon,it's make me rich!
    Winter:I like snow and Christmas day and New year is in this season.
    But,if I choose,I choose Autumn and Winter.

icer

Clouded Leopard
    Years
    Spring is the best.
    Summer is too hot.
    Winter is too cold. Autumn is windy, and sometimes cold. Spring is a nice mild temperature and the air smells like flowers.

zsun_44

Just a member
    Years
    Summer.. no particular reason really... probably because that for us, summer holidays are the longest.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    Winter, most definately. I'm a creature of cold weather and I'm far more partial to darkness thatn light. besides, I can't ski properly in any other season. (excepting early Spring).

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 7, 2005
    Summer is definetly the best b/c of school bieng out, but i hate the fact that it is soo hot sometimes, there are more bugs out, and i HATE mowing the lawn.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    Blech...I HATE summer..Hot, boring, hot...

My favorite season of all is winter. It's nice to lay down in the snow in the back yard at night and look up at the falling snow...And I love going on walks during the full moon when theres lots of snow on the ground. What I like to do is go sit by the lake. The snow and water sparkling in the moonlight is so relaxing. I also adore how silent it is at night when it's snowing...so wonderful..I Don't like being inside or having hot coco or anything in the winter because it's too beutiful to miss, and I really don't like being real warm -.- (I always sleep on top of the covers or just under the sheet with the window next to my bed wide open. And I don't like hot chocolate. I prefer coffee)

Back