• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Season

What's your favorite season

• Total voters

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
Years
  • Do you like Summer, Fall, Winter, or Spring better?

I like the summer best because there's NO SCHOOL! Whoot!

What is your favorite season?

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • Um, I think my favorite season is that time when you don't know if it's winter or spring. I don't know why, I just like when it's snowy, rainy, and sunny at the same time. The only reason I like summer is because of the no school part. The only reason I like fall is because my birthday takes place in fall.

Sakura and Espeon

Hates being hacked. ;-;
    Years
  • Heres my favorite seasons with a explanation. ^_^

Winter: Nice, and pretty out when it starts to snow. It's a really pretty scene when it stops snowing, and It's fun too since theres snowball fights, snowman, and winter sports. ^_^

Summer: Hot, humid, and time for relaxing and having fun. I get to go on PC as long I like and also I get to the pool to swim and excersize. Also, I get to go on vacation which I can learn more things and have fun, totally.^_^

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • Hm, yeah pretty much mine to Sakura an Espeon.... and the same reasons.....because summer i am not sweating like everyone else because living in israel does help you get used to hot weather :P

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023

Winter: Aside from the fact I was born in this season, it's really nice. The snow and clody nights add a feel of amusment to the time spent outside. For some odd reason I just allways feel like everyday is worth living during this time of the year.

Fall: Cant really say why I like this, maybe it's becuse of the colors or becuse of the fact that it brings forth winter but this is just another great season of change...sounding a little to phlisophicall arent I?

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
  • My favorite seasons are Summer and Winter. I voted for Summer. ^^

I like Winter because: Christmas! ^^ Its so beautiful, and....cold. I always get hot chocolate when I get home from school, and everyone is usually happy.

I like Summer because: No school! Of course. ^^ I also get to do some of my favourite things such as: HorseBack Riding, swimming, and going to the theme park. ^^

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I thought there was another thread like this? XD; Oh well *shrugs* Winter! Its quiet, its dark, and its cold. Besides, I was born in winter, so meh. *shrugs again* ^^ And its Christmas, the time to be with yer loved ones. IMO, winter's the best XD

*dies*

Years
  • Spring: You can do a lot of the things that you can do in summer, but it's not quite as hot yet. Also, my birthday and I usually hang out with my friends a lot, espically since summer can get busy with vactations and camps.

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    I liek autum (of Fall) caseu all the trees look pretty and i can make the most money on Harvest Mmoon

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • I like Spring best because the weather is just perfect, and it's beautiful with flowers blooming and everything.

?H?ϧ

Lugia Ownz!
    Years
  • Summer! In California, I get to go surfing (I rock at surfin' dude!)!! Cool! I love Summer! Most of all NO SCHOOOOOOOL!!!!!

LelandLancaster

Sexy Cupcake
    Years
  • I really love Fall and Winter the best. Fall is such a beautiful season with the orange and brown everywhere and I love winter because of the snow and ice. Fall is nice... *_*

psilocybin

Yahoo!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 10, 2005
    I adore autumn. It's not too terribly hot or cold. The colors everywhere are gorgeous. Also, you can have a nice, semi-cool rainy day without much fear of a tornado coming to blow your whole friggin' house away. (Yes, you guessed it, I live in a part of 'tornado alley'. As if you all actually cared. :P)

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
  • I'd have to go with Fall/Winter.. during those times it seems so peaceful, and quiet... and I just love the weather at that time.. the winter has a nice chilly feel, and then I can grab my covers, get some hot tea/cocoa, and just relax. As for fall that's when I can go outside and enjoy the nice breeze we have here, and I'm usually never bored on breezy days.

~Blade~

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • Fall >.> Summer gets annyoing. And old. Fall is Jean weather and if you know me you know i adore jeans =p. Anyway, I like fall aparell, weather, temprature, feeling ect.

Pichu2

Deep in my Pikachu!
    Years
  • Spring
    Spring > seeing tulips' growing, the snows started to melt...ok even it still school, the temperature is start to be warm when you are in may-july
    Summer > No school! Great! But I got to stay home, go nowhere...:(
    Fall > Back To School... Danger lol. It's the time I started to be sick... I guess... catching a cold...
    Winter > Christmas time! Alright! Putting the xmas tree and the decorations I'm the number one! But it's the time I get sick...

Back