• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Favorite Sinnoh Town/City?

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Sinnoh is littered with fabulous towns and gorgeous cities around the region. Are there any that still manage to impress you? Are there any you'd like to live in yourself?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Canclave City is lovely. :> I love harbor cities and the way it's sort-of industrial but also they have the biggest damn library ayyy <3 I also love Snowpoint, but only to visit. I could never live somewhere that's cold all the time ;;

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Honestly, Snowpoint City has to be one of the prettiest cities I've ever seen in a Pokemon game. Did you know that a bunch of stardust falls from the sky (or something close to stardust, at least) whenever it's your birthday and you're in Snowpoint? The scene is absolutely beautiful then. :O

I did know that but it's little details like this that make the games so amazing. I think I'd also have to say Snowpoint City. I've always been fascinated by the snow and it's really the perfect place. I think Sunnyshore City is pretty cool as well. Being by the beach would be pretty awesome!

Last edited:

Rin Sohma

Walking on the beach with her Vaporeon
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Mar 31, 2017
    Canalave is my favorite. I love the idea of the port town and the fact that the library is there, it just feels so cozy. I even like that the ominous Darkrai sidequest takes place there, keeping it interesting.

Back