• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Starter Pokemon

Peach Fresca

Underrated Pokémon Fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2010
    Bulbasaur, due to nostalgia. Was my very first pokémon, ever.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2013
    My favorite is torchic because its so cute and its got an awesome evo line

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    Kanto: Charmander
    Johto: Totodile
    Hoenn: Torchic
    Sinnoh: Turtwig

My favourite over-all is Charamander.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    Turtwig,Is My Favorite Start Of All Time Because It Evolves Into My Favorite Pokemon Torterra.

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
    Years
    Charmander and TUrtwig..They just own :3

i rlly like chamranders evoltions so those turtwig

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    My favourite starter Pokémon would have to be Turtwig. Its aesthetics and movepool attract me the most, not to mention the fact that it evolves into Torterra which is a very powerful Grass and Ground type.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2011
    Kanto: Bulbasaur - The Blue Sprite for it was simply adorable, and it just grew from there.
    Johto: Totodile - My first Pokemon, and Ash's Totodile was adorable in itself, so that helped.
    Hoenn: Mudkip - Yeeeah, just 'cause.
    Sinnoh: Turtwig - It's adorable, and I adore having a Torterra named Tiny.

Years
    Favorite Starter Pokemon

Here you can see both my favorite starter and the reason why it is that way. Yes, Bulbasaur is amazing.

As for the other regions, I'd say:
    Johto - Totodile
    Hoenn - Mudkip (even though the meme isn't funny anymore)
    Sinnoh - meh
    Isshu - Smugleaf

Ayselipera

My all time favorite starter is Bulbasaur. For a while I really wasn't sure, but then I realized that out of all the starters and out of all the starters many evolutions, I found Bulbasaur's the most appealing. It's pretty much the only starter where I don't have any complaints about itself or it's evolutions. Which is pretty rare for me seeing as I can find a problem is just about any Pokemon. ;)

nm legend

Years
    wel im old school so pikachu from yellow was my favorite....but a regular starter....it would have to be totodile when i had crystal

Back