• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite starter?

Favorite starter of Moon or Sun?

• Total voters

w1f1pa55w0rd

Ho-oh-oh
    Years
    Does anyone REALLY REALLY love the alolan starters?

dont get angry, just hear me out. is it just me, or are the starters of this region not up to everyones expectations? i really loved rowlet when it first came out. then came dartrix. okay, awkward middle evolution. no problem. then decidueye. the single most dissappointing ti=hing in sun and moon after the loss of super training. (what? i like it) Then came incineroar. He looked awesome, but after a while, he lost the lust. then primarina. at first i laughed. now the design kinda grew on me, but i couldn't really feel a connection. the past gen's starters just seem to shadow these. just my opinion. what do u guys think?

smocks

fiat lux
    Years
    I'm such a fire-type fanatic that I have to of course pick Litten.

One thing I'd noticed about this generation, it certainly broke the chain of "starter favorablity". All the starters are so balanced that everyone isn't agreeing that _ is the best starter of the three (ex. like Froakie is the best starter in Kalos). good job Alola!

Years
    Rowlet tied with Litten! :o I remember in one of the older polls that Rowlet would win these kinds of polls by a mile!

I was surprised at this poll because I know Rowlet's the clear favourite. I thought Popplio would be more popular than Litten thanks to Primarina but it turns out a lot of players are boys and favour Incineroar and Decidueye more.

Maybe Popplio's only true fanbase is female-dominant. Decidueye is more of a mixed bag because of how widely appealing Rowlet's design is.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    I was surprised at this poll because I know Rowlet's the clear favourite. I thought Popplio would be more popular than Litten thanks to Primarina but it turns out a lot of players are boys and favour Incineroar and Decidueye more.

Maybe Popplio's only true fanbase is female-dominant. Decidueye is more of a mixed bag because of how widely appealing Rowlet's design is.

I am a boy and I love Primarina. I guess I just love everything that looks graceful and beautiful (Like Lusamine lol).
    In fact I loved her first when the last evolution stage were leaked unofficially!

But unfortunately, I can't see myself using her because I aren't used to it after picking Rowlet as I won't be able to see myself getting a male Popplio (And i am too lazy to reset anything). She still remains my most favourite final stage starter amongst the three in term of design and typing, otherwise.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    Rowlet is round fluffy and cute I need it to be real
    please science alter the DNA of a barn owl I don't care if it's unethical I need my round son

YES.

Favorite starter?

Seriously, look at it! *o* I'm jealous of Ash, haha.

Natmaz

Xurkitree lover
    Years
    Rowlet!

The funny story is that I have two siblings, and when we were all starting in Red and Blue (at the same time!) we just played rock-paper-scissors, and that way we determined who will always choose what type of starter in each pokemon game we ever play. I got the grass types, my younger sis got water types, and youngest bro fire types. We're very happy with our choices and never chose anything out of our types~ uvu

Back