• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite TM?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Just kinda noticed that no one really talks about TMs, even though we're always using them. ;) Here are some of my favorites:

TM35: Flamethrower
    - It's also my favorite move as well, so of course it's on this list.

TM45: Attract
    - I've always liked this move since Stadium 2. It's hilarious seeing how mad people get when their Pokemon is infatuated. XD

I like a lot more, but these are the ones that come to mind first. How bout y'all?

Rando

Lives to Eat
    Years
    I really like Taunt and Avalanche together. But as Bear mentioned above, Toxic a great TM to slowly take down really bulky opponents.

Saitou

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2014
    Flamethrower and Psychic come to my mind first, since I search for/get them every time I play the game.

I also like Aerial Ace, since I always teach it to my bird Pokémon in FR.

Years
    I always find myself saving money for Ice Beam TMs in the generations where it's possible. Just because Ice is among the best attacking types, and I'm not really a fan of Blizzard.
    Also, Toxic. Especially in RBY where you can really abuse it by putting it on Arbok/Tenta/Flareon/Cloyster/etc and then spamming Wrap and friends.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Two words for ya: Dragon Claw...
    Favorite TM?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    My favorite TM is TM27 in generation 1, which was Fissure.

But generally for all games, I like TM14, which is Blizzard.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    TM 35 - Flamethrower - I love how this move looks especially in colosseum.

TM 26 - Earthquake - Need a reason ... ?

TM 45 - Attract - Everyone thinks it's useless, it can come in handy for In game.

Project.

Tarot reading;
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 5, 2010
    My opinion would easily come to the following;

TM13 - In Emerald, this was one of my many lifesavers. Ice Beam provided decent support.
    TM26 - Earthquake. What's a team without it? Best Ground move ever. And a good candidate for the best move ever.
    TM45 - Since its first appearence, Attract has been one of my most favorite movies. It can be easily applied, and even works on Wi-Fi matches well. But it does take a little bit of luck.
    TM75 - Swords Dance is one of my favorite stat-boosting moves... Scyther (not a scizor fan) benefits from this bad boy.
    TM73 - An instant classic, Thunder Wave is a very accurate parilyzer. While some people see it as a bad move, I see this a great one, especially when it comes to capturing Pokemon and against the Pokemon League.
    TM81 - X-scissor is one of my favorite bug moves... And it's very compatible. On my Scyther, I put X-scissor, Attract, Swords Dance, and I forgot what that last move was... and I benefit greatly.

Anyway, those are my faves. I like your guy's too. :)

AuraAshley1990

Moon night bomb
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    well i dont know the numbers for them but the tms for toxic and double team and protect. it makes for a good combo

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Anyone that knows me knows I have a Poison-type obsession. With that said, it should come as no surprise that my favorite TMs include Toxic, Sludge Bomb, and Poison Jab. TM06, TM36, and TM80 respectively if my memory of such things is to be trusted. XD

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Too many for me to list:
    -Flamethrower (TM35)
    -Ice Beam (TM13)
    -Thunderbolt (TM24)
    -Earthquake (TM26)
    -Aerial Ace (TM40)
    -Stone Edge (TM71)
    -Energy Ball (TM53)
    -Psychic (TM29)
    -Charge Beam (TM57)

Years
    My favorites would probably be...

Shadow Ball
    Psychic
    Ice Beam
    Secret Power
    Toxic
    Earthquake
    Thunder Bolt
    Water Pulse
    Shadow Claw
    Brick Break

Pwnyta Jockey

Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!
    Years
    Gen One: TM Pay Day~ Pay Day Pikachu moistened my spoiler.
    Gen Two: TM Thunderpunch~ Typhlosion!!!
    Gen Three: TM Shadow Ball~ GBA Medicham for the win!
    Gen Four: TM Roar~ Duck? Duck? GOOSE!

Back