• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Favorite Tracks of B/W

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I love the battle music. It reminds me SO much of Entei, Suicune and Raikou's music from HGSS, so each time a wild Pokemon appears I think it's a legendary. XD

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but when battling Victini the music oddly reminds me of the track you find when you encounter Mesprit in Gen IV in the wild. Nevertheless I love the track, even with the added remix.

So far none of the music throughout the game has disappointed me, really. I find them find suitable for the places they play through.

AntiZero

Remember?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2014
    The Team Plasma theme is by far my favorite in the new games. :)

vobgro

Pokabu Pokabu Pokabu Pokabu
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2012
    Anville town's music is so blissful...

Spanner226

Millefiore Mechanic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    dose anyone else love elite four music?
    Ah yes; it is simply amazing, like all the other soundtracks in this simply amazing game.

But I must say, my absolute favorites are Alder's battle theme(also heard on the battle that occurs after you hit a win-streak of 20 at the battle subway), and N's Farewell.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • I been getting the Rival battle theme stuck in my head quite a lot lately. Team Plasma's battle theme is pretty nice as well.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • They've really done a brilliant job on the Soundtrack IMO. My favourite however is the Elite Four music, it's amazing and so up beat!

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
  • Well, I'd have to say that this is probably my favourite track in the game, thank you Nacrene!
    Favorite Tracks of B/W

Followed up by a close second, Anville Town!

Favorite Tracks of B/W

(On the more serious side Driftveil city's theme does it for me. mmmm)

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
    Years
  • I really like the Mistralton City theme, it reminds me of some of the music from My Neighbor Totoro for some reason.

OMG, I was just listening to the Ghetsis battle theme, and the "DENNNNNISSSSS, DENNNNNNISSSS!" part really creeped me out. It's also really funny that on my iPod right next to it on both ends are really upbeat tracks, and right in the middle is the creepy "DENNISSSS!!!!!"

P.S. I was listening to it in bed so I was half-expecting a Cofagrigus to pop up right next to me and rip my soul out.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Favourite music in the game has to be the end credits for White, it actually sent shivers down my spine when I first heard it.

Really like the roaming legendary theme, Driftveil's and Cynthia's as well.

RHCP

||Sweetie Belle~
    Years
  • Ooh, it's so hard to choose; all are so great! My favourite would have to be 'Alder's encounter theme' & the 'Gym Leader's Last Stand'

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back